35

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 35: (Second update, first)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 35: (Second update, first)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The child she gave birth is liked by the elders, Zhao Wenfang is also happy, she feels that her face is bright, and she even smiles more.

Going to bed at night, I even sighed with Gu Xueliang.

"Since Gu Nian no longer has to give money, the children can eat snacks from time to time, they know how to be humble, and they are likable. The life is really looking forward to more and more."

Gu Xueliang doesn't like to listen to her words. If there is hope in life, there is hope. If he insists on pulling Gu Nian to talk, what does it have to do with Gu Nian?

He turned his back, ignoring her.

Zhao Wenfang knew she had said the wrong thing, and thinking about what was in her heart, she stepped forward and pushed the man's shoulder.

"Okay, I did something wrong this time, so I shouldn't say Gu Nian."

Gu Xueliang hummed as a response.

Zhao Wenfang continued her efforts, "Today, Dad said that I taught my children well, do you think I taught them well? You have a lot of credit for bringing up the big tiger and the small tiger, right?"

If she said anything else, Gu Xueliang would still be able to ignore her. Speaking of big tigers and small tigers, he himself knew that the child's mother paid a lot for the two children, which he couldn't deny.

"Dad is right, you do teach the children well."

Zhao Wenfang took the opportunity to nest into Gu Xueliang's arms, and the couple stayed warm for a while.

With her thin fingers, she drew circles on the man's chest, "A while ago, our family was quite difficult, I thought about not causing trouble for the family, and I haven't been back to my parents' house for a long time... My mother said that the family is young My sister is getting married... As my second sister, do you think I should go back and have a look?"

"Really going."

"Then as second sister, and second brother-in-law... we can't afford less gifts, right?"

Gu Xueliang wanted to ask, what does a lot mean, he remembered that when his little sister had not yet gone to the countryside, her mother-in-law was celebrating her birthday, and Wenfang sent 20 yuan, and his monthly salary was only 28 yuan...

But he opened his mouth, but before he made a sound, Zhao Wenfang's red lips were printed, making him forget what he wanted to ask...

A few days later, Zhao Wenfang's younger sister got married, and she really brought her husband and twin sons to help early in the morning.

Zhao's father used to teach in a junior high school, and Gu Xueliang studied in that school, and he also met Zhao Wenfang because of this.

However, Zhao's father died early, and he was gone before Gu Xueliang and Zhao Wenfang got married.

When they entered the Zhao family's small yard, they found that the eldest sister Zhao Wenlan had already arrived, and she and her mother took care of the younger sister.

"Yo, the busy people are here, and I thought you two would not come in on time until my sister went out!"

Zhao Wenlan has a high status in the family, basically she has the final say except her mother, not only because she is the eldest, but also because after her father died, she married a lame old widower and supported her younger brothers and sisters. them.