31

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 31: Jinjiang exclusive serial...
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 31: Jinjiang exclusive serial...
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Gu Nian, Gu Nian, come with me to the police station, Xiao Zheng should lead people back!"

Du Yingnan came out, holding a stack of confessions in his hand, and laughed like a child.

Gu Nian was about to say something when someone grabbed his sleeve and ran out all the way.

The two girls ran away without a trace.

Lao Wang followed behind and sighed.

"I told her to slow down, slow down, but she refused, alas, old, can't keep up with the footsteps of young people."

"If you really don't have the strength, can I take you on a bicycle?"

Feng Yilin straddled the bicycle and smiled at Lao Wang.

Old Wang didn't dare, Director Feng was riding too fast, so he should ride slowly by himself.

Anyway, the confession was taken away by Xiao Du, so he was not in a hurry.

Feng Yilin smiled and didn't force it.

He kicked twice with his long legs and quickly chased after him.

There's a riot in the police station.

Wang Qiang was handcuffed by his wrists and sat on a chair. After the feeling of fear passed, he even dared to show his prestige to the police.

"You arrest people when you say arresting them? You say I abducted and sold children to make money? Can I do it?"

Who didn't know that Wang Qiang was the head of the grain station. When he delivered public grain every quarter, he was the most beautiful person in the whole commune.

Of the captains in the commune, who doesn't have to curry favor with him?

Even if he couldn't finish the food given by those people and sold it on the black market, he could still make a lot of money.

Besides, in the warehouse, when the grain was loaded, there was a lot of leakage, and it was enough for the whole family to eat.

Not to mention that there are still people in their family who are officials in the county.

Will he be short of money? joke.

"I tell you, within an hour, if you don't put me back..."

"How about not putting you back?"

Feng Yilin stepped in and just heard this sentence.

He took off the hat on his head and put it on the table. People stood opposite the table, staring at each other fiercely.

He was originally tall, so standing and looking at him like this gave Wang Qiang a strong sense of oppression.

Wang Qiang couldn't help shivering, "I, me, our family, someone will definitely come to trouble you."

"Then you say, who is there? I hear if it's so lawless."

Feng Yilin scratched his ears with his fingernails, nonchalantly.

Wang Qiang suddenly got stuck.

If he had the guts to reveal the person behind him, he would really be at the end of his life.

It is the wisest choice to say nothing and wait for the other party to rescue him.

In the next room, Aunt Qian was also howling.