111-115

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 111: (one more chapter)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 111: (one more chapter)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the doctor's office, Tan Jianyuan was looking down with his head down. He was wearing a white lab coat, bathed in the sun, and there was an aura of abstinence from head to toe.

Yuan Jiangxue looked at her from the door, she was a little crazy, until Tan Jianyuan looked up and his cold eyes met her, she suddenly recovered.

Yuan Jiangxue touched her red ears, took a few steps in with a swaying posture, and sat down on the stool in front of him.

"What's wrong with you, what are you looking for?" Tan Jianyuan was expressionless, his thin lips parted slightly, and his eyes didn't even look away from the book.

Yuan Jiangxue sat in front of him, hooked his lips, and smiled brightly, "Doctor Tan, do you think I look good in this dress today?"

Seeing that Tan Jianyuan didn't reply to her, she continued to act coquettishly and said, "I liked this dress as soon as I received it, and I wore it specially to show you Dr. Tan."

The woman's voice was so delicate that the man couldn't even think about it and didn't respond, but Tan Jianyuan didn't take it at all, and said politely and aloofly, "If you're not sick, please leave, or I'll call the guards."

"Dr. Tan, why are you so indifferent?" Yuan Jiangxue showed grievance and rolled his eyes, "Of course I came to you when I was ill, if you don't believe me, my heart is beating very fast, Doctor Tan, what's wrong? Do I have a terminal illness?"

Since the last time I saw Tan Jianyuan, Yuan Jiangxue sent someone to inquire. Although Tan Jianyuan looks golden and noble, he is actually from a poor family. .

It is difficult for a poor family to have a noble child. Yuan Jiangxue never believed that a person could succeed for no reason, and she did not believe that Tan Jianyuan had always relied on herself all the way.

Tan Jianyuan's poverty was her chance.

Tan Jianyuan leaned back and looked at each other calmly.

"Doctor Tan, I heard that you are not qualified to be the chief surgeon yet... But you said that being a doctor, who wouldn't have the dream of holding a scalpel?" Yuan Jiangxue smiled enchantingly and affectionately, exuding all over his body. With the breath of "as long as you follow my will, I can keep you smooth sailing in the future".

"Doctor Tan, what do I mean by coming, you should know?" Yuan Jiangxue said, leaning forward.

The skirt she was wearing today had a big hem, and she touched the corner of Tan Jianyuan's white coat when she moved. Seeing this, she smiled charmingly, but she didn't mean to step back.

Tan Jianyuan felt extremely uncomfortable, and he resisted, but he was never able to resist the temptation of the chief swordsman.

The man frowned, the struggle on his face was obvious. "You said...you can let me take the lead in the future?"

"Not only the chief surgeon, I can also help you sit in the position of the director of the department." Yuan Jiangxue stretched out her calf and hooked Tan Jianyuan's foot, her tone was enticing. "Think about it for yourself..."

Tan Jianyuan's breathing was stagnant, he didn't say whether he should or should not, but his expression was obviously loose.

The sound of people walking outside came from time to time, and Yuan Jiangxue leaned back and straightened her posture.