33

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 33: (Second update, first)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 33: (Second update, first)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Qin Zhou woke up with a burst of fragrance.

He moved his body, and felt that the quilt on his body was soft and light, and it was no longer a clump together.

"Teacher, are you awake?"

Cheng Baiji wore an apron and came in with a bowl of white porridge.

What he saw was Qin Zhou's appearance with his eyes open, not knowing where he was.

"Senior sister, come quickly, the teacher is awake."

The little boy put down the tableware and shouted from the door of the room.

The loud voice woke Gu Nian, who had just finished cleaning and was resting on a chair.

"Teacher, I'll help you up."

Cheng Baiji helped Qin Zhou up, carefully observed his expression, watched for a while, and then gave up.

"Senior sister is better at this, please let senior sister come later."

"Teacher, next time you're not feeling well, tell us anyway, you suddenly fainted at home like this, if we didn't come over, you don't know how long you'd have to lie down!"

When the peculiar voice of a teenager came, Qin Zhou reacted for a while, and then he remembered that he had just accepted this person as a student a few days ago.

Realizing that it was not the man who came back, he felt an unprecedented loss.

Alas, in this life, she probably won't forgive herself.

How could he suddenly appear by his side when he was sick.

"Teacher, are you feeling better?"

Gu Nian went upstairs in two steps with concern in his eyes.

Qin Zhou looked at the faces of the two children and smiled, "I'm fine, you two seem to be exhausted, you have worked hard for you today."

His tone was gentle, and he returned to his previous refined appearance.

Cheng Baiji scratched his head, "We, we have nothing..."

"If you didn't make such a mess in the house, we might have a much easier time."

Gu Nian cut off Cheng Baiji's words and went straight to the point.

She always thought that Dr. Qin's home should be as clean and breezy as his.

Unexpectedly, after coming here, I have learned a lot.

How on earth did he live in such a grey place?

If it weren't for the fact that this was the interior of a small western-style house, Gu Nian would have thought that this was the warehouse of the mountain village.

Qin Zhou blushed.

It is still very embarrassing to be discovered by one's own students who are not dignified.

Cheng Baiji tugged at Gu Nian's sleeve, afraid that the teacher would annoy the teacher.

Gu Nian patted him soothingly, "Teacher, I didn't say this to deliberately embarrass you. You are a medical student, and you should know how important the environment is to the body. Every day we sleep, we excrete many invisible microorganisms. Open the window. Ventilation, tidying up the room, is to let those microbes dissipate."