71-75

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 71: (Third update, first)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 71: (Third update, first)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Senior brother, are you leaving now? Don't wait for the teacher to come back?"

Wu Jingjie sent Song Hongbo to the station all the way and asked hesitantly.

"No wait, maybe I just don't have a fate with the teacher."

Song Hongbo smiled, but he didn't see much regret on his face.

"But...you were not like this before." Wu Jingjie murmured.

In the past, the senior brothers admired the teacher very much. No matter what the teacher said, he would resolutely implement it. Even now, he still maintains the habits of the time. How could he say that he didn't care? If this is the case, the senior brother will not abandon medicine and go into politics.

Speaking of which, the senior brother is really working hard, from the poor and the white to the present.

"Your sister-in-law is still waiting at home. I won't delay at all if I leave office hours aside."

Song Hongbo didn't know what to think, and smiled very gently.

Wu Jingjie scratched his head, "Yes, my brother is married, it must be different from someone like me who has no thoughts and no worries."

"You, your sister-in-law has introduced you a lot and you are not satisfied, and I don't know what kind of one you are looking for." Song Hongbo shook his head and sighed, but he was not too worried. Also, there is no way to find a wife.

Wu Jingjie smirked. "Hey, then I must be because of fate. It's not like senior brother and sister-in-law are born to be a natural pair."

Song Hongbo nodded, but his smile faded.

"By the way, remember to notify me in time if there is anything happening here, teacher. After all, he was his apprentice, so it's not good to ignore it."

Wu Jingjie nodded obediently, "Okay, I wrote it down. By the way, brother, what are you holding in your hand?"

Song Hongbo raised the thing he was carrying, revealing a big red packaging bag, "The new scarf from the department store, I bought it for your sister-in-law."

Wu Jingjie was dumbfounded. The relationship between senior brother and sister-in-law is really good. No matter where you go on business trips, you never forget to bring gifts to sister-in-law, and he always remembers everything related to sister-in-law, not to mention the usual small surprises and gifts.

Even if he gets married in the future, there may not be a senior brother who cares so much.

However, it seems that the sister-in-law's mother's position is quite high? The status of the senior brother today may not necessarily be without the help of the sister-in-law's family...

Wu Jingjie shook his head and put all the messy thoughts behind him. Seeing his senior brother get on the train, he smiled and waved to the other side.

Song Hongbo smiled at him, looking very warm, but when the train gradually left the platform and Wu Jingjie was no longer visible, his smile was unpredictable, and the surrounding momentum had nothing to do with Wen Run.

Gu Nian didn't even know that Chen Yue was out of camp, and she didn't know that Chen Yue had been waiting for her reply for a long time. In the past few days, she had been accompanying Jiang Lingyi to the shopping mall, and her legs had become thinner.