161-164 END

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 161: (Second update, first)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 161: (Second update, first)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Everything was as Gu Nian expected, knowing that she got on the train alone, Qin Wangshan's nose was crooked, but he had to endure the anger in his heart and use his contacts.

With a snap, he hung up the last call. Qin Wangshan glared at Qin Zhou, "The news has come out, tell me how you plan to tell that bad girl? There is no phone on the train."

The rest of the people in the room also looked at Qinzhou. They never expected that Qinzhou would personally send Gu Nian to take the train. Doesn't he know how dangerous it is for a little girl to go to the frontier alone? Jiang Lingyi couldn't wait to beat his brain to see what was inside.

"Actually, we can guess the approximate location of Chen Yue's location. I'm afraid that the specific location is hard to find and hard to find, which will delay the time. I want to further shorten the time on the road by following your path." Qinzhou Touching his nose, he explained.

Jiang Lingyi glared at him impatiently, "Talk about the point!"

"That's it... We agreed in advance. When Gu Nian arrives at the transfer station, she will call back. If there are several days in between, the old man must have asked."

Qin Wangshan snorted, this was the time when he begged his grandfather to tell his grandmother, and he didn't know what to say, so he went back to the house with a cold snort. It's not that Gu Nian is forcing him to use his contacts, but he feels that the frontier is dangerous and the situation is uncertain. Gu Nian is just a little girl rushing to the frontier, and there is no guarantee of life and death. Don't save one, and get in another.

When people are old, it is most difficult to see white-haired people sending black-haired people.

Jiang Lingyi is not out of this consideration, she is reluctant to be angry with her daughter, so she can only spread her anger on Qinzhou. "I think you are very capable. Director Qin is amazing. It's up to you to deceive and hide it. Since you are so capable, don't come back at night and sleep in the study room in the future!"

Qin Zhou hurriedly followed, and the coaxing words in his mind went through a circle, but he closed the door and was useless at all.

The two old ladies looked at each other and both sighed.

Mrs. Jiang asked: "And the other side of the Chen family, looking at Gu Nian's appearance, he came here as soon as he received the news. Does the Chen family still know..."

Mrs. Qin's face was wrinkled, "I think so too. Originally, Nian Nian should talk about it. Since Nian Nian is not at home, let Qin Zhou go. He is Nian Nian's father and has the most say."

When the old lady finished speaking, Qin Zhou, who came out of the door, listened to him. His scalp became numb in an instant, and no one went there. It is easy to predict the reaction of the Chen family, but what Niannian said was also correct. , Why give up until the last moment? I hope that my daughter will go well, and it is best to bring my son-in-law back, and not let him sleep in the study in vain.

Five days later, Gu Nian had gotten off the train and knew Chen Yue's specific address from Qinzhou's mouth. She didn't even take a break and walked to the battlefield hospital on foot. In fact, the shoes on her feet were almost worn out. They were the leather shoes that Jiang Lingyi bought. The soles were all thinned, and the toes had a small opening. If they were bigger, they might not be able to walk.

It's fine from a distance, but when you get closer, you can see that her hair is messy, knotted at the ends, and there is a smell of vegetables all over her body.