1-10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 1: Dog blood drama chapter 1
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 1: Dog blood drama chapter 1
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Gu Nian's forehead jumped non-stop, and the lingering dizziness gave her the illusion that she was going to fall down in the next second.

She gave a wry smile. This is probably the aftermath of the experiment. Who told her that she has been spinning for two consecutive nights?

I pinched my palms hard, trying to keep myself clear.

And the last data didn't come out, and she couldn't fall asleep without waiting for the result.

She squinted her eyes and recalled the experimental process. After half an hour at most, she could go back to sleep in her big head sleep...

Enduring the discomfort, I raised my hand and grabbed it in the direction of the reagent...

Um? It doesn't feel right!

Gu Nian stood up straight, opened his eyes abruptly, and pulled the thing in his hand closer in disbelief, until he clearly saw the handful of millet under his eyelids, and then he dared to be sure.

—This is not in a laboratory that is so familiar that you can feel it with your eyes closed, but...in...a field with a large golden field?

She blinked, took a closer look at the rice in her hand, and looked around to confirm that she was not dreaming.

A small handful of grain was heavy in her hand, and there was a scent of rice, but her hands were not hers. Although the hands in front of her were still slender, they were slightly rough and dull.

You know, because she often does experiments, she pays great attention to the maintenance of her hands. The frequency of applying the hand mask is 6.235 times that of applying the face. .

After looking at his hands, he looked down and landed on his clothes.

The top is a gray-blue short sleeve, with two long sleeves on the arms, a pair of washed trousers that cannot be seen in the color, and the shoes on the feet are Melaleuca, soft and very soft. , There was a big hole in the front of the shoe at the big toe. The girl sewed the needle and thread crookedly. At first glance, it looked like a half ugly centipede...

Gu Nian pursed his lower lip and shrank his toes calmly.

Now we can be sure that she has passed through, and has also passed on to a strange girl who is not good at needle and thread, and who has raised herself very rough.

Following her movements, the golden paddy that she had just grabbed swayed in her hands, as if she was watching her jokes.

The resounding sound of the gong, "bang bang", suddenly interrupted Gu Nian's thoughts. Not far away, the tall and sturdy man with tanned and red face spoke in an incomprehensible dialect.

She had just struggled to pull out the words "off work" and "eat" from the inside, when a loud rumbling sounded from her stomach.

This girl didn't know how long she hadn't eaten. Her stomach was so shriveled that she was so hungry that she was panicking.

Gu Nian hesitated for a moment, and the girls not far from her had straightened up neatly, put all the rice in the basket in front, and went in the same direction in twos and threes.

After only slowing down, she learned the movements of these people, put the golden one in her hand, and followed the girls forward not far or near.

You can neither attract attention nor get too close to the crowd before you have a clear picture of the situation.