41-45

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 41: (Second update, first)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 41: (Second update, first)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Gu Nian's technique is proficient and his speed is extremely fast. Compared with Qinzhou, he can even do it.

This made Wu Jingjie, who had never been interested in her very much, shine brightly in the eyes. He suddenly felt that even if he stayed in Gu Nian's position, he might not be able to do better than her.

Wu Jingjie murmured to himself, "What, so she's not a useless little girl."

"Doctor Wu, my senior sister is amazing. Don't think that she has assisted the teacher in many surgeries when she was young!" Cheng Baiji said this with great pride.

Such a powerful person is his teacher! Such a powerful person is his senior sister!

One day, he will definitely be as powerful as Master and Senior Sister.

"This little girl is indeed very powerful. Her movements are fast and quick, and she looks very soft. We may not be able to do this."

"Who said it wasn't, Dr. Qin really lived up to his reputation, and the apprentices he brought out were all amazing."

"Given time, the little girl will probably surpass me. It's amazing. It really is the back waves of the Yangtze River pushing the front waves."

The doctors sighed with emotion, but also felt excited. Huaguo was in need of a doctor. Looking at the ability of the little girl, maybe they could inject fresh blood into their entire industry. This is the situation they have hoped to see for a long time.

Wu Jingjie pursed his lips.

What, he is also the teacher's apprentice, but now the teacher has not calmed down and doesn't want to admit it at all.

After a while, Qin Zhou's preliminary inspection came to an end, and within a short time, his forehead was covered with fine beads of sweat.

"It's okay, I just ate the food of Xiangke. Now take it to the hospital and have a stomach lavage. After the dangerous period, it will be fine."

"Dr. Qin, Dr. Qin, can you help us see if we eat food that is compatible with each other?"

"Yes, Doctor Qin."

"And me, and me."

The sick worker over there has been taken back to the hospital under the onlookers of the other doctors, and a large number of onlookers here are reluctant to leave. They are afraid that they will become like the comrade just now. It's like pulling a life-saving straw.

Even if Wu Jingjie wanted to squeeze forward, he couldn't squeeze through.

Qin Zhou has been in a state of ups and downs today. He didn't eat a few bites of food at night. He didn't even take a break in the middle of this incident. Now surrounded by people, he felt that his breathing was not smooth and his face became pale. stand up.

Gu Nian is closest to him, so he naturally takes everything in his eyes, "Everyone, please let me go, my teacher is a little tired today, if you want to check in the future, you can ask this Dr. Wu first, Dr. Wu is our local doctor. , You should have heard of his name, right?"

"I know, Dr. Wu is working in our provincial hospital."

"The calf fracture in my family was cured by Dr. Wu."

"Although Dr. Wu is young, his medical skills are also superb."

Gu Nian's mischief caused many people to notice the tall young man standing beside them. They temporarily forgot the existence of Qinzhou's master and apprentice, and all rushed to Wu Jingjie's side for a while.