36

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 36: (one more chapter)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 36: (one more chapter)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Gu Nian wanted to hold a lively housewarming wine for the small courtyard, and even asked Feng Yilin to give him a message.

Chen Yue thought that this was probably a special invitation to himself, but the little girl was thin-skinned and was embarrassed to speak in person.

When he got the news, Chen Yue didn't sleep well all night, got up in the middle of the night to train, and made the people below him miserable.

Of course, Chen Yue did not feel bitter at all, not only did not feel bitter, but also did not feel tired, as if there was a lot of energy and nowhere to vent.

After training as a soldier for a long time, he thought about what to give to Gu Nian.

This time he had to think for himself. The last time he heard Chang Zhiguo's words, the watch was still lying in the drawer, and the little girl didn't want it at all.

After the handkerchief incident, Chen Yue realized that he seemed to have a little interest in the little girl, and wanted to buy her a lot of various things, but it didn't work.

But the little girl didn't seem to be enlightened. He felt that he was very obvious, and the other party didn't feel it at all.

"Hey, tell me, when will we organize everyone in the camp to watch "The Sparkling Red Star" together? I heard that it is very beautiful, and it seems to be a story about fighting local tyrants."

"Let's just wait, unless we win the first place in the competition in this camp, and we will be named to watch a movie as a reward, otherwise we don't know when we will wait."

"Is this movie really that good?"

"I don't know. My sister said in a letter that she went to see it with her classmates, and it was pretty good..."

Chen Yue was resting, sitting next to him and listening.

Since the sister of the comrade-in-arms said it was good, it should be good, right? Gu Nian is not too old, maybe he likes this.

When he asked Chang Zhiguo to help buy movie tickets, the other party looked at him with beastly eyes.

"Chen Tuan, it's amazing, what do you want to do? Can you still be a good soldier?"

"What am I thinking? Can't watch a movie?"

Chen Yue was dumbfounded by his question, and didn't understand what he meant at all.

Chang Zhiguo cleared his throat and realized that he was thinking too much. This guy is neither thirsty nor courageous. He just thought that Chen Yue couldn't think because he and his wife were watching TV while hiding under the covers.

Who knows, people don't think that way at all, it's him who thinks too much.

Ahem, it's true, now whoever dares to pull a small hand on the road will be taken away on the charge of messing with the relationship between men and women.

"It's nothing, I'm just asking. As the instructor of our 315th regiment, we should know the mental state of the soldiers in the bottom regiment. Well, you are not bad, Chen Tuan, you are a good comrade."

Chen Yue didn't understand what the comrade was crazy about, "Anyway, if you have a way, help me get two tickets."

"No problem, no problem." Chang Zhiguo responded immediately, expressing his apology for having wronged his teammates just now, "But are you still arguing with your family? Otherwise, the matter of buying a movie ticket is not for us Chen Tuan to open his mouth and just open his mouth. Someone bring it here?"