131-135

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 131: (Second update, first)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 131: (Second update, first)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Originally, the Chen family was very enthusiastic about Gu Nian, but seeing the trend of more enthusiasm, Gu Nian felt like he was sitting on pins and needles, and followed Qin Zhou's wishes to go back.

Shen Shuwen is not someone who looks at the dishes. She already likes Gu Nian very much. The Qin family helped her take care of Chen Ling so well. She only has gratitude in her heart. Her son, she also likes it in her heart, and now Nian Nian has the ability, she only likes more.

She is not afraid of anything else, but is afraid that the good daughter-in-law she fancy will let go without Chen Yue.

But seeing the Qinzhou father and daughter leaving, Xing also knew that they were probably embarrassed, so Shen Shuwen rationally packed up a bag of specialties for them to take, and didn't force anyone to stay.

Looking at the backs of the three leaving, Grandma Chen was a little worried: "According to our old saying 'a woman is virtuous if she is not talented', will this girl from the Qin family be too powerful."

"No, milk, it's all new China. The chairman said that women can hold up half the sky. I think Sister Nian Nian is the best, but many men can't compare!" Chen Ling held Grandma Chen's hand and persuaded seriously. .

"Yeah, milk, that sister is so powerful, it's rare that someone is so gentle." Chen Chao's eyes were bright, and it was rare that he didn't say goodbye to Chen Ling.

Chen Ling glanced at him sideways, hummed, and didn't say anything bad.

In fact, there are not many things to organize in the Qin family's yard. It has not been long since I came to Beijing. I just need to wipe the furniture a little.

After Chen Yue helped before and after, the three quickly cleaned up the house.

Xu Shi knew that the two of them had something to say, and also understood that his daughter was measured, Qin Zhou said cheerfully: "Niannian, talk to you, Dad is going to take a bath first."

Gu Nian nodded and watched Qin Zhou enter the room.

There were only two people left in the huge living room, and it became quiet in an instant. Gu Nian and Chen Yue sat on the sofa together, waiting for Chen Yue to speak first. This person should give himself an explanation for what happened at the train station today.

"Niannian, I've wanted to talk to you alone for a long time." Chen Yue said, and people quietly moved to her side.

Gu Nian teased with a smile, "But Brother Chen, I didn't expect that I'm not in Beijing. Your life is quite colorful."

She squinted her eyes, and there was a smile on her brows, but Chen Yue had a feeling that something was wrong. He reached out and grabbed Gu Nian's hand. Seeing that she was not very repulsive, he finally calmed down.

"Nian Nian, I really don't know that person today..." Chen Yue told Gu Nian about the ins and outs of this matter, "Originally according to my plan, before you came to Beijing, I I can go back to the army smoothly, but Cheng Yaojin suddenly jumped out and insisted on blocking my way."

Chen Yue had no doubts about being able to go back, but he had clearly expressed his opinion to Aunt Chu, and it was really infuriating that the other party was still in such a hurry.

"Ah... Then what are you going to do? There's no way you can't go back, right?" Gu Nian asked worriedly.

Originally reporting my biological father, but still pulling people down from such a high position is indeed risky. If it is not done well, it may affect Brother Chen's future. He is young now, and there is still a lot of room for development. , If such a person is buried, everyone will feel a pity.