121-125

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 121: (Third update, first)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 121: (Third update, first)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the hot summer, the army brought a truckload of watermelons, and each company could get several. For a person like Chen Zhongyan, one person got half of them. In addition, a tooth was sent to the canteen. on the desk in his office.

Watermelons in Beijing are a rarity. Even if you have money or tickets, you may not be able to buy them. Chen Zhongyan thought that Yuan Jiangxue said a while ago that he had a headache, and he probably couldn't stand the heat. He wanted to take advantage of the lunch break to bring the watermelon back. home to cool off her heat.

Chen Zhongyan was about to go out when the guard Xiao Wang hurriedly entered the door with an envelope in his hand, almost breaking Chen Zhongyan's melon.

He hurriedly apologized, and then said, "Report to the head, it has been investigated clearly, this is the information."

If Xiao Wang didn't come, Chen Zhongyan would have almost forgotten about it. He didn't think about it at the moment, and hurriedly stuffed the envelope into his pocket: "Comrade Xiao Wang, you've worked hard, there is still a member of the army in my office. Ya watermelon, take it to cool off the heat."

"Ah...but Chief, you'd better read the information first." Guard Xiao Wang looked at Chen Zhongyan, hesitating to say anything. He hoped that the Chief would stop and read the information he had investigated. Read carefully.

"I know, don't worry, I'll take it with you, and I'll definitely see it. Look at this watermelon, it's all fresh and just cut out. It won't taste good after a long time, so go eat it." As he spoke, his steps stopped.

"Chief, your melon is..."

"I brought it back to Jiang Xue to eat. The last time she said she had a headache and was uncomfortable. I wondered if I was getting hot. The watermelon is good, cool down..."

Little Wang Guard: "..."

For a moment of hesitation, he finally made up his mind and made it clear to Chen Zhongyan. When he looked up, there was still a shadow of Chen Zhongyan in front of him.

Alas, it's no wonder that many people in the military region have looked at him with strange eyes recently. I hope the chief will open up the information and take a look soon, so don't be kept in the dark. As a security guard, even he feels very embarrassed. of.

Chen Zhongyan didn't know Xiao Wang's concerns. When he went back, it was during the lunch break. The big guy either went to work or took a nap at home. He really didn't meet anyone along the way.

When I went back today, Mrs. Zhang was here, and Yuan Jiangxue was there. Chen Zhongyan was very happy to see Yuan Jiangxue.

"Jiang Xue, look what I brought you?"

Yuan Jiangxue was half lying on the sofa, and when she heard the words, she just lifted her eyelids and showed no interest at all.

Since the last time, she went to the hospital to find Tan Jianyuan. She never saw him again. Her son was about to be discharged from the hospital. The attending doctor suddenly changed from Tan Jianyuan to someone she didn't know. Someone called out, but Tan Jianyuan seemed to have disappeared out of thin air. No matter how she searched the entire hospital, she couldn't find any clues.

After returning, Yuan Jiangxue was "sick" and had headaches and discomfort every day.

"Chaochao, call Chaochao to come down and eat watermelon too. I remember that Chaochao also likes to eat this, right?" Chen Zhongyan smiled, as if he had already seen the child surrounded by watermelon.