56-60

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 56: (Third update, first)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 56: (Third update, first)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Strictly speaking, Chen Yue should call Yuan Jiangxue his cousin.

Although three thousand miles in one table is already a relationship that cannot be reached by eight poles, it is indeed the case in terms of seniority.

Yuanjiang Snowman is very beautiful, but in fact his marriage is not going well.

My ex-husband was a truck driver, which is considered a very good job. Every time I drive back, I will buy Yuan Jiangxue delicious and fun food. It seems to be in the palm of your hand.

It was also the time of the new year. In order to make more money and give Yuan Jiangxue a better life, her husband drove several night trains. In the end, he encountered a landslide and failed to avoid it in time. at the foot of the mountain.

Because everything happened because of Yuan Jiangxue, her reputation in the local area became very bad. People from her husband's family disliked her, and even often went to her house to break up the relationship.

Yuan Jiangxue was often scared by this group of people and hid under the table and whimpered.

However, Yuan Jiangxue is not a woman who admits defeat.

She first wanted to take the other party's hitchhiker and leave the small county town when Chen's mother returned home for the New Year's New Year, and in the name of Chen Yue's sister Chen Ling, she entered the Chen family as a nanny, and later took advantage of it. Chen's mother was not at home and hooked up with Chen's father.

Her entire family history can be written in a book.

That's why Chen Yue hates itching teeth every time he mentions this woman.

Chen Yue rarely said harshly, "Don't mention this person, it's disgusting, let me keep some good moods for the new year."

Feng Yilin looked at him sideways, "You are usually very good, and there are few times when you are so emotional."

Chen Yue pursed his lips, "But I'm not a saint after all."

No one will show kindness to those who split up their families, and everything he does now is to return the shame one day.

In fact, everyone knows that his mother is only a nominal Mrs. Chen. She has been separated from the old man for several years, but her mother is still in Beijing, and she is still working in the name of Mrs. Chen. Even his grandmother has always been him. Mother takes care of.

She has been so forbearing for more than ten years, and everyone thought that she was reluctant to bear the beauty of Mrs. Chen.

But only Chen Yue knows that the reason why my mother has not divorced yet, and she is even friendly to the pair of dogs and men, is to wait for him to take over all the strength of the old man in the army, and to wait for him to grow up quickly until he can become her and her sister's support. until.

Feng Yilin could understand his mood, and he was silent for a long time before saying, "My dad said that your mission this time is very dangerous, and you have to face a real hail of bullets. But if you do it well, you will definitely be able to get one step closer..."

He actually had the heart to persuade Chen Yue not to go and take it easy, but he also understood that he was not old Chen, and there was no way he could really empathize with him.

The night was deep, and there were thousands of lights around, but none of them belonged to him.

Chen Yue stood in the dark, his whole body was completely different from that of Mian Gu Nian. There was a sense of arrogance and unyielding hidden in his straight body, and he was ready to go.