106-110

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 106: (one more chapter)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 106: (one more chapter)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Shen Shuwen was stunned when she heard the words. She didn't expect her daughter to have such an idea in her heart. That woman, Yuan Jiangxue, is **** right, but one day she will receive the punishment she deserves. .

"Lingling, Mom understands your feelings, but you can be patient..."

Chen Ling interrupted fiercely: "Mom! You always tell me to endure, and my brother always says that, but how long will it last? When will I let that woman get out of my house!"

She is obviously a legitimate child, Chen Zhongyan's upright daughter, but why should she live in the country with her mother and be as shameful as an illegitimate child?

Chen Ling recalled the look on her face when someone asked her about her father, and she didn't know how to respond at all.

In the past twelve years, Chen Zhongyan never appeared in her life, but she still played the role of a good father in front of others.

Shen Shuwen was speechless for a while, not knowing how to answer her daughter.

Seeing her mother's pale face, Chen Yue couldn't bear it, and scolded: "Chen Ling! How did you talk to Mom? Mom has suffered enough for us. What's the difference between you saying this and poking her heart?"

Chen Yue was used to the experience on the battlefield. When he was angry with a straight face, he was very aggressive. Chen Ling was quite afraid of her brother.

"Wuwuwu... If you bully me again, I'll go to Sister Niannian and tell her not to be okay with you!"

The little girl was innocent, and what she said shocked Shen Shuwen.

She hurriedly asked her son, "What is Miss Niannian? Xiaoyue, when you're talking to someone, you should bring it back to mom and grandma to see. This is the most basic respect for other girls."

Chen Yue glared at his sister, and seeing his mother's eager eyes, he said helplessly: "What kind of object, the eight characters haven't been written yet!"

Chen Ling opened her mouth and said everything she should and shouldn't say baldly: "Sister Niannian is the sister who saved me, she is so beautiful, she looks like a fairy, and she is gentle. My father, Uncle Qin is also very good to me, much better than my father!"

Chen Ling wished that Qin Zhou was her father. Comparing her father's performance just now, she was not as good as Qin Zhou.

Speaking of this, the little girl was a little uncomfortable.

Alas, everyone else has a good father. She is the same as having a father without a father. Those who don't know it think she is an illegitimate child.

Chen Ling gritted her teeth, not daring to show her mother and brother the anger in her heart.

Shen Shuwen's attention was now on her son, and she didn't notice her daughter's little movements.

The son is not too young. He is almost 27 years old. Although he has been in the military camp and has not been able to find a partner, Shen Shuwen and Mrs. Chen are still in a hurry, waiting for the son to bring a daughter-in-law back. .

The woman behind Yuan Jiangxue put her idea on Chen Yue, which made her angry and anxious. She only hoped that the daughter-in-law who fell from the sky would make Yuan Jiangxue's abacus empty.

I didn't realize that there really is such a number one person?

Chen Yue was embarrassed to be stared at by his mother. He was angry just now, but now he is as frustrated as a punctured ball, "Mom, don't listen to my sister's nonsense... I still, still I didn't wait for her family's approval."