116-120

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 116: (one more chapter)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 116: (one more chapter)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Chu Hong knew that her guess was wrong and baseless, but looking at Shen Shuwen's expression gave her a sense of certainty.

In her impression, Shen Shuwen is a very gentle and well-known person, and she has always been in a passive position with regard to these things that happened at home, so that the entire military compound has no sympathy for her, but now Shen Shuwen actually gave her She had a weird feeling.

When Chu Hong asked this, Shen Shuwen didn't mean to deny it. She held a teacup in her hand and said in a light tone, "When I married Chen Zhongyan, I was only 18 years old. At that time, I thought marriage was a lifetime thing... ... who knew that later, Chen Zhongyan would join the army and go all the way to where he is now..."

In the year when the incident happened, Chen Zhongyan was only the head of the regiment. Who would have known that he would have such a strong stamina to make it all the way to the present?

At the beginning, he insisted on joining the army. He had to leave whenever he wanted to. He felt that his family would not be able to survive. At that time, Chen Yue had just been born, and there was still a mess at home. He said that he would throw it away, leaving all the burden to her.

In the past few years, Shen Shuwen, a woman, had to take care of her elders, and she had to take care of her children, and she had to work in the fields. At first, her parents were very happy to see her coming, but when they got to the back, her sister-in-law saw her from a distance and closed the door.

Shen Shuwen never thought that one day she would be rejected by her parents' family.

Finally, Chen Zhongyan became an officer, and Yueyue had the money to send it back, and Shen Shuwen's life was much better, but how long has it been since he became the head of the regiment, and such a thing happened. She is old and not as tender as Yuan Jiangxue, but why doesn't Chen Zhongyan look at himself, isn't he also an old man?

Shen Shuwen wanted to break the jar and slammed it to the chief of staff, but Chen Zhongyan, a big man, actually knelt on the ground and begged her, begging her not to ruin his future, begging her for his son and newborn daughter For the sake of...

She took care of her parents-in-law for more than ten years, and she also pleaded with her. She wanted to hug Lingling and kneel to her. What else could she do? Instead, she thought about letting her mother's family support her, but her brother is just an ordinary person, and he is afraid of trouble when trouble comes. After being blown away by his sister-in-law, he just let it go...

How difficult and bitter the days were before, Shen Shuwen knocked down her teeth and swallowed blood.

The hot air in the teacup seemed to pull her back from her memory all at once, Shen Shuwen's expression was still indifferent, the kind of indifference after seeing through the world: "Later, I also figured it out, it's just this separation. The worst way to treat the children is that in the future, the children will follow me, an ordinary mother, who can’t keep up with the official father, and maybe they will still blame me.”

"What are you talking about? Xiaoyue and Lingling are not such ignorant children." Chu Hong answered silently, but she sighed in her heart. Others may not be better than her from Shen Shuwen's standpoint. .

Shen Shuwen shook her head, pursed her lips and smiled, but her smile was full of bitterness.

Chu Hong: "Then tell me, do you know what happened in our compound?"