61-65

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 61: (Second update, first)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 61: (Second update, first)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Gu Guoqiang walked along the main road in Beijing. He looked at it as he walked, thinking about what to do, so that he could spend the money without regretting it.

"Uncle Gu, Happy Chinese New Year, why are you wandering around here instead of being at home?"

Zhang Qi straddled his bag and pushed his bicycle over. Seeing that Gu Guoqiang kept wandering around this area, he moved forward and asked.

Gu Guoqiang looked up, isn't this the former postman Xiao Zhang?

"Happy New Year, Xiao Zhang, why are you here?"

Zhang Qi patted the army green satchel and bared his white teeth, "It's my turn to deliver the letter today."

Gu Guoqiang wondered, "Why are you still working when everyone else is on vacation?"

"I took the shift for someone else, but something happened to my colleague who delivered the letter today."

The young people in front of him were simple and honest, which made Gu Guoqiang feel good.

Zhang Qi: "Uncle, you haven't said it just now, why are you wandering around here!"

Of course Gu Guoqiang wouldn't tell the young man his true purpose, but that didn't affect his secretly inquiring about the young man's thoughts.

"No, I have an old friend who saved some money at home, and the children were making a lot of trouble over money. They asked me how I could use the money and leave something for the children in a hundred years. ."

After hearing this, Zhang Qi nodded, and he actually understood in his heart that Director Gu said that he had a friend, but it was actually his own business. How could he be so rich as a director? Thinking of Gu Si's delicate face he saw last time, his mind moved again.

Zhang Qi lowered his eyes, and his face still looked like an honest man.

"Uncle, do you have two sons at home? After the sons are married, the family will definitely not be able to play with it..."

Gu Guoqiang nodded, which is why his wife put his mind on the money.

Following the young man's thoughts, he continued to think, his son needs a place to live when he gets married, so does his daughter? Although no one has the idea of ​​buying or selling a house now, it is not impossible to find a good relationship.

"Thank you, Xiao Zhang, you are a good comrade."

Gu Guoqiang suddenly became enlightened, and happily patted Zhang Qi on the shoulder.

Zhang Qi is very modest, "No, no, it's good to help Uncle Gu. I still have a lot of letters to send here, or I'll go first?"

"Go ahead, I'll go back to my house to be a guest, let's chat nicely." Gu Guoqiang smiled and waved his hand.

Zhang Qi pushed the cyclist for a while, but did not refuse. "Okay, thank you Uncle Gu."

I don't usually invite people to dinner these days. Listening to Gu Guoqiang's meaning, it should be that Zhang Qi is very important.

Zhang Qi had other careful thoughts, so he naturally responded.

Seeing Zhang Qi leaving, Gu Guoqiang had an idea in his mind, so he went straight to his old leader for help without any further delay.