CHAPTER - 1

"Kiara... Kiara "

"Yes, " I said in a sleepy voice...

"Come down and have your breakfast... You have to go college also, " Mom said...

I woke up and moved toward the bathroom.

Hi, I am Kiara Mehrotra. I am a college student. I live with my mom. My dad. And my love. Oscar (my dog), my elder brother, is in another state for his job. This is my sweet small family.

After taking 15 minutes of a soothing shower, I prepare for college. I wear a pink crop top and jeans. And move towards the dining hall for breakfast.

"Good morning, mommy, " I said while kissing her... " Good morning, " She said, smiling... " So what's for breakfast today? " I said while taking a bite of an apple... " Oats and juice, " She said... " Ahh, boring, " I said. And my phone starts ringing... The screen flashes the name 'Urvi.'

Urvi is one of my best friends... She knew everything about me, like everything... We were known to give the BFF goals. We have been together since we were about three years old... We studied together in nursery, school and now college, even though we are doing the same course. She is magnificent and intelligent as well... She always does great in her studies.

" Hello, babes, " I said

" Hie... So what are you doing? " She said

" Nothing. I just finished eating breakfast and heading to college. Why? What happened? Are you coming? " I asked

" Yes, I am coming... I am just asking because I have work and going through your route. So I just thought to pick you up from home. What say? " She asked. "Okay, no problem. When will you come? " I asked. " In 15 minutes " And then we hung up the phone...

" Mom, I am going to college with Urvi today... She is coming outside in 15 minutes," I said "okay," She said...

After 15 minutes

" Hey, " I said while opening the gate of a car. "Hi"... " So what's up... How did you land here today? " I asked... " Nothing. Just have to submit some documents in a bank. " She said while caressing her hair... Trust me, god. She looks lovely while doing that... I was continually looking at her... "What...?! " She asked... "Nothing... It's just u look very beau... " " Ahh, stop it... " She cut me off in mid " U and your cheesy line... M hearing it since we were about 8..so stop it now," She said, making a face... I giggled... She punched me jokingly. " U kidding me, right, " She said, making a face. "No.. I swear.. You look lovely while doing that, " I said. " Thank you, " she said. She is always like this. First, she will act like she doesn't want any admiration. Then she will take it. That's the reason I love her...

After half an hour

"hi babies, " I said to Eisha and Aisha...these are also my best friends... These are both twins. And both joined urvi and me during our school time. Since that time we have been best friends...

Eisha is one of the most fun types of girls. She is like she doesn't give a fuck about anyone and anything... She always seems to be so happy. So chilling... She also made others very happy. That's the reason I love her.

Aisha. In other words, she is the opposite of Eisha. Aisha is a girl full of emotions... She takes things to her heart very quickly. She gets hurt and offended. Very easily. But recovered herself in a short time. She is a very caring and loving girl... And takes every decision very maturely. I love her...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,

It's just the first chapter, the Introduction chapter. That's why it's too long.

Please ignore mistakes, as English is not my first language and enjoy the story.. Trust me. It's exciting.

Keep reading.

Yours

Erica 😘