Ch2 || Break up & Make out

SETH POV

Joe (Roman), Jon (Dean) and I have been good friends since FCW days. They are my roommates in the hotel we are staying. When the authority transferred us in WWE, they grouped us three together that was called "The Shield".

Nicole and Brie were not hanging out together much because Nikki had a boyfriend. They are always together all the time. Brie is always around here in our hotel room staying with Jon. Joe and I are busy on crossfit.

One night, we are all in the living room watching a movie and Brie is with us sitting next to Jon. Then we heard a knock at the door.

Me: "I'll get it!"

I got up and walk towards the door. When I opened it, I saw the pretty eyes of Nicole full of tears running down her face.

Me: "Hey what happened?"

Nikki: "I need to talk to my sister."

Brie stood up and grabbed Nicole's hand then went inside Jon's room.

Jon: "What happened to Nicole?"

I just shook my head and sat down on the couch watching the movie. The twins got out of the room after the movie had finished.

Brie: "Hey guys, is it okay if Nicole will stay for the night?"

Jon: "Yeah of course. Friends are always welcome in here. You can sleep on the couch Nicole." He said smirking.

Joe: "Jon, you're so mean!"

Nikki: "It's okay. I know I can't be in between Jon and Brie." She chuckled.

Jon: "Or maybe... you can sleep in Colby's room instead?" He smiled then winked at me.

Nikki: "Is it okay?" She looked at me. I smiled at her cute face.

Me: "Yeah sure. You can use my room. I will sleep here on the couch."

Jon and Brie got in their room, and Joe got in his room too. Nicole walked with me towards my room and I get some extra pillow and blanket in the closet.

Nikki: "Hey Colby?" She said walking towards the bed. "You know you can stay here. I don't mind? Besides this is your room." She giggled prettily.

Me: "You sure?" I replied.

Nikki: "Yeah. But before that I want to clean up myself. I looked like a mess."

Me: "Still pretty." I whispered to myself.

Nikki: "And if you don't mind, can I borrow some shirt? I don't want to go to Brie's room. Jon will throw jokes on me again."

Me: "Here.. wear this." As I handed her a white shirt.

Nikki: "Thank you."

NIKKI POV

I washed my face and body in Colby's bathroom. I'm such a mess! Nick and I just broke up. I know I'm the one who chose to end our relationship because I think he's not the person that I can spend my life with.

I walked out of the bathroom and I saw Colby lying on his bed with his phone. I laid on the bed next to him and I also got my phone and check on twitter.

Me: "Uhhmmm.. Colby?...Are you and Leighla still together?" I asked still looking at my phone.

Colby: "Yeah.."

Me: "oh..then..she will get mad if she finds out I'd stay in your room.."

Colby: "Nobody would tell..." He said that he turned his head to look at me and gave me a smirk.

His cute face make me want to kiss his beautiful lips. His tantalizing eyes when they look at you, you can melt. Oh, how I wish I was the one Colby had asked to be his girlfriend. I know Leighla is nice. She's pretty and easy to talk to.

Colby: "You know..about earlier..why are you crying? Did something happened?"

Me: "Well..Nick and I...were not together anymore..we just broke up." I sadly say.

Colby: "Why? Did he hurt you?"

Me: "No. I..I liked someone else."

Colby: "But why are you crying?"

Me: "Because that someone loves another girl."

I told him even though its not the reason why but its half of the truth, now that he said that he is still with Leighla.

Colby: "Oh...thats unfortunate..I'm sorry.."

Me: "Its okay..I'm okay.." I smiled at him.

We looked into each others eyes and things are just starting to heat up. He leaned and kissed me. I was shocked for a few seconds but then I kissed him back..

---------------------------------
Nicole and Nick broke up.

Colby and Leighla were still together.

But why did Colby kissed Nicole?

Is he planning now to break up with Leighla to be with Nicole?

Are their feelings are the same?

Tune in for the next chapter! :)