Intensity

"Oh, and here's a picture of Hiro when he first went to the beach

"Oh, and here's a picture of Hiro when he first went to the beach."

It was the one sentence he heard as he came out of his bedroom, but it was powerful enough to send the young Hamada tumbling down the stairs with a yell as he scrambled to the living room. As he feared, Hiro went red in the face, making eye contact with his girlfriend who held her phone above the book that Cass was showing her, the two sat on the couch. The flash of the camera was seen and heard, before the image of a tiny, chubby-cheeked Hiro, red in the face with tears streaming down his eyes, legs a blur as he kicked them above the shallow water of the ocean that Tadashi had been holding him above...was on Y/n's phone.

"Wow. I knew he hated nature, but I didn't think it would be from such a young age!"
Rem commented from above Y/n's shoulder, before twisting his head as he heard the squeaks of Baymax's feet down the stairs, and flew over to the robot.
"Oh! Hi Hiro! Hi Baymax!"

The raven-haired teen stormed past the little robot, snatching the photo album out of Y/n's hands and snapping it shut.
"How much did you show her!"

"Up till your fourth birthday so far. I just knew you sucked your thumb as a kid."
Y/n laughed, standing up as she looked to her phone, and much to Hiro's dismay he watched as she scrolled through her photo gallery which consisted of too many embarrassing photos of himself as a child. Then she switched her phone off just before Hiro could snatch it, waving it teasingly in front of him.
"Don't even try it. You know there's no way I'm getting rid of these."
Then before Hiro could even attempt to snatch the device from her once more, Y/n quickly stuffed it down her shirt, a victorious smirk on her face before she turned around to scoop the cat up into her arms.

A deeper frown creased his features, cheeks still red as Hiro aimed a glare over to his Aunt.
"Did you seriously have to show her?"
He grumbled, side eyeing the girl as she cooed at the calico and kissed the top of his head. Much to his dismay Cass nodded without much hesitation, giving him a dismissive shrug as she walked past him.

"Sorry, honey, someone has to embarrass you now you have a girlfriend~"
With the last word wavering on a sing-song note, Hiro glanced over at Y/n once more, noting the flushed expression over her face with a grin.
"Now I need to get back downstairs to open up, you two have breakfast up here before you go."
Cass pinched Hiro's cheek, scrunching her nose affectionately at him and laughing at his reaction before she retreated downstairs.

It had been over a week since everyone had found out that the two of them had been dating, a week of celebration from everyone who was just relieved that the two had finally ended up together. A week of hearing all the embarrassment one could face when their friends find out they're dating someone. A week and Y/n still hadn't adjusted to their new relationship despite the kisses and hugs they had already exchanged. No problems receiving a kiss to the cheek and yet the moment Hiro utters the 'G' word, her face explodes into a hue of red so vibrant it challenges Baymax's armour.