Heart Attack

Friendly reminder:

Friendly reminder:

Hack her heart will contain mature themes including:
• mature language
° sexual implications,
• potential sexual content
° descriptive gore
•upsetting themes
and a very slow burning romance.

Proceed with caution, this is not a lighthearted novel as it may have been assumed to be.
Minors, and those who are uncomfortable with such themes, leave or skip when necessary, please.

San-Fransokyo blacked out and submerged the city in a veil of darkness, that the three upon the balloon, witnessed from above the skyscrapers and buildings. Their eyes scanned over the entire city, which had become nothing more than a darkened blur. Hiro could feel Y/n shift in his hold, turning her body towards him, her hands on his shoulders whilst he held her waist a little bit tighter. Brows knitting together in a frown, he looked down to the city.
"What the hell just happened."

"The city blacked out is what hap-"
But before Y/n could finish her sentence, the lights all came back on, however, the difference between the usual sparkle of the Neon lights through the city was that this time, they were shades of blue. Countless shades of blue moved along the city in a circle, synchronising seamlessly as though to blend with one another and create the effect of a wave as they radiated from the centremost point of the city and outwards. Shades of blue slowly morphed into darker shades of blue, to purple, and then the lightest shade of pink before going back to blue and repeating the process. The lights pulsed, and this continued for a while before they stuttered once more, and the holographic screens around the city switched off, leaving blue lights to illuminate the city.

"I think...we need to get somewhere closer."
Y/n murmured, looking up to Hiro who nodded his head, reaching over for his helmet to put it on before he picked her up so that they could climb onto Baymax once more.
"Just, make sure we're not seen please?"

"Of course Princess."
Though he tried to joke, his words still came out in a small, absentminded mumble, not quite focused as he instructed Baymax to take off and fly them closer to the city. As they flew they could see the mass number of people huddling together at intersections, murmuring, pointing, eyes focused on the giant screens that always held some type of information. Pointing at the blank screens that were there instead as Baymax landed somewhere on a high rooftop, close to one of the large screens Hiro jumped down, catching Y/n who jumped after him and leading her towards a cover where they could peer at the screen.

Just in time too, the screens had all started to switch back on, but instead of the usual information being broadcasted, the screens had started stuttering, blocks of colours appearing, and the audio stuttering just as much.