Princess

The solid thuds against the tactical bag were the only noises that filled the otherwise empty room, accompanied by quiet exhales with each collision of fabric-covered fist to leather

The solid thuds against the tactical bag were the only noises that filled the otherwise empty room, accompanied by quiet exhales with each collision of fabric-covered fist to leather. Hiro was so focused on his task in front of him, brows furrowed slightly as he made sure to properly stance his body with each punch he threw, that he didn't hear the feather-light footsteps enter the room until the person who was observing him, had spoken up.

"Hey Baymax."

Hiro shrieked at the sound of her voice, his surprised expression quickly morphing into an embarrassed frown as he watched her snicker from behind the large boba cup she was holding in her hands. His brows furrowed further at the sight of the drink, and he looked up at her, thoroughly unamused at the polite giggles she failed to hide behind her hand.
"I'm gonna make you wear a bell at this rate."
The raven-haired boy hissed, voice cracking slightly as y/n continued to snicker, walking towards Baymax and leaning against the wall, a smirk playing on her lips as she guided the boba straw to her mouth with her tongue.

"You should be more aware. I can't help being light on my feet."
She glanced down to her feet, where she wore a pair of comfortable, knee-length winter boots.
"These aren't quiet boots either Hiro."
Then she glanced up at him once more, brows furrowing slightly as she noticed the glare he kept plastered on his face.
"I'm honestly surprised you came here on time, I thought I would have had to drag you here again."

"Ha ha, very funny."
Hiro quipped sarcastically, leaning against the cold metal stand that the tactical bag was hung on as he continued to glare at her.
"I could say the same, you're never late anywhere, what's happening with you lately?"
His eyes flickered up to her hair where it was styled in a hair-do that was much too fancy for general everyday wear.
"Is it the reason you've constantly been coming here with your hair in fancy up-do's?'
Hiro quirked a brow up, a grin tugging his lips upwards as he watched Y/n's expression falter dramatically, and she grimaced as she sipped her boba with albeit more aggression.

"Honey Lemon and her dress fittings. She didn't know how to style my hair for tomorrow so she's been experimenting all week."
With a wince, the turquoise-haired girl pulled out a pin from her hair, then another, and another, and even after removing ten pins, her hair still seemed to be in place.
"There's too many pins, I can feel them digging into my skin."
She sighed once more as she placed them into her pocket, then glanced over to the boy who was still looking at her.
"How long have you been here?"

Hiro shrugged, turning back to give the tactical bag a soft hit with the side of his fist.
"Almost an hour or so."

Y/n tilted her head towards Baymax, and with the angle, it gave Hiro a good view of the Baymax-themed earrings that he had given her during Christmas. Undeniably he felt his heart jump a little at the sight of them, and
unconsciously, he moved his hand up just under the collar of his t-shirt, fiddling with the cool metal of the necklace that Y/n had given him when they had returned to the mansion after the long flight to the country next door.