Difficulties Spark

"BLAST, ROCKET FIST!"

"It's about time you arrived."
I scoffed, hiding the way my mouth wanted to quirk itself upwards into a silly smile as I watched Cyber fly down on Baymax, the armoured robot shooting a heavy fist at Taurus which struck him right into the middle, knocking him off guard and flat onto his back. Then I noticed the other flashes of colour, minus the colour pink which caused my smile to falter as I realised that Honey Lemon wasn't with the group. A sick sensation started to bubble in the pit of my stomach, one which I was forced to stop thinking about and push to the side as everyone else fired attack after attack on Taurus, Gogo speeding around the mech with a long metal rope as she tied him up with the material.

"Are you okay? Why are you always in these situations damnit."
My attention was pushed over to Cyber, who had jumped down from Baymax and instructed him to continue attempting to restrain Taurus. Then he ran in my direction, and I stared at him, blinking with some form of surprise as his arms wrapped around me to support my body, forcing me to lean against him.

That armour is not comfortable.

I looked down at my hands, scratches visible, dirt adorning my once pristine clothes, but I was fit and well, my exhaustion was no more as well and all in all I felt rather...

"I'm great, actually."
I murmured, furrowing my brows slightly as I pushed myself out of his hold and looked at him. He held my face with a hand and became rather invasive, turning it as though to check my face for injuries, which pissed me off as I scowled at him, catching the breathless mutter of you idiot being mumbled under his breath.
"What happened to Honey."

Cyber let go of my face to glance behind him, as did I as we heard the yells from Taurus as he attempted to break out of his restraints. Then he grabbed me by the wrist, gently pulling me away from the others and the villain as he dragged me into a random store that was nearby.
"His hammer attack got her, we had no choice but to get her out of here."

I bit the inside of my cheek, my voice lowering even further.
"Is she okay?"

"Nothing is broken, but she's out cold for the meantime."

A silent breath of relief left me.
"It's a good thing it's nothing serious."
I was silent for a couple of moments, nervously chewing the inside of my cheek until I felt the cool material of metal and fabric on my hand, bringing it up between us and looking down as I watched thin trickles of blood run down my fingers from my knuckles.

"God, Y/n, what did you do to yourself?"
His voice was unusually quiet, it was hard to see the expression he held under the helmet, but based on the way his visor was tilted down slightly, I had the assumption he was looking at my injury.

"Uhm...I...fell down?..."
I coughed rather nervously, looking back at my fist as I remembered how it became so bloodied in the first place. My eyes grew wide once more and I grabbed Cyber's collar that peeked out from under his purple chest plate.
"Karmi. The children. The communicator, did you find them?"

He nodded, and I felt pressure around limbs as Cyber grabbed me by my arms, whilst I maintained my hold on his collar.
"We've found them, she told me...you were trying to use yourself as a distraction."
There was a disbelieving laugh lacing his tone of voice as he spoke to me, his volume increasing louder with each word as I felt his grip grow more firm around my arms.
"Are you kidding me Y/n?"
He hissed, and my eyes darted down to his hands that grew tighter, a frown etching itself deeper across my features.
"A distraction? What were you thinking!"

I scowled as his helmet bumped against my face, yanking my arms out of his hold as I looked up at him.
"Answer my question Cyber. Did you get them out?"