Big Sis Suni

"And then do you know what he said to me, Sapphire?"Y/n huffed and placed her arms on top of the security bot she had to complete the configuration for, glancing over to the purple camera in the room where her security programme resided

Y/n huffed and placed her arms on top of the security bot she had to complete the configuration for, glancing over to the purple camera in the room where her security programme resided.
"He told me that I shouldn't get involved with any of the villains, just because I'm smart. The absolute nerve of this-"
She continued to snap as she worked, red-faced from the physical labour of taking apart and rebuilding the 50 security robots within the room, having only completed a little over 30 so far.
"If only he knew why I was so informative on how to get around catching villains..."
A devilish grin overtook her features as she stared down into the chest of the bot, absentmindedly fiddling with the multitude of wires whilst her mind was elsewhere.
"How embarrassing would it be for Hiro to realise I'm the Glitch he looks up to so much. Haha, imagine."

The little camera slowly moved itself from facing Y/n, to facing the silver robot next to her.
"Is she...usually this..."
Sapphire trailed off as she spoke to Rem, who was in the room with Y/n hovering above her whilst she worked. The little bot glowed bright, light blue, 8-bit eyes closed in amusement as he spun his body around.

"Sapphire, if there's one thing you must know about Y/n it is that she will only ever let loose in the comfort of her own home, or when she's alone."

"-and then Hiro had some nerve calling me before my sleeping pills hit, just so that I could give him more advice. I thought he was the group's brains, now he's asking me for help? Next th-"
She was cut off mid-rant as a news broadcast playing from her laptop caught her attention.

News just in, this morning Big Hero 6 have apprehended three of the potentially many goons, who are associated with the city's sparkling new villain,  Princess Perfect, now over to Jeremy who has more details

Y/n perked up from behind one of the security bots that she was hooking up to her laptop, glancing over to Rem and gesturing to lower the volume at which he was playing her music, wanting to hear the details on the latest update on the glitter bomb squads.

"I wonder how that happened?"
She grinned slyly, in the comfort of the darkened room which was lightly illuminated by the purples from Sapphire, and the blues of her laptop screen as she stuck her hands into the wires of the bots.

"You have that smile again Y/n! What did you do?"
Rem asked digital eyes narrowed in suspicion as he floated over to the girl who leaned her head backwards whilst her robot hovered above her face.

"I told you Rem. I simply gave the group a little tip on catching a villain, it seems it worked too."
Y/n laughed lightly, reaching across to her left shoulder and slowly rotating her limb to get rid of the acute stiffness she was starting to feel.
"They should probably come here to thank me right about-"
She was interrupted by a series of knocks on the door and snickered as she asked her robotic partner to open the door for her friends who spilt into the room, in a big pile, with Hiro stuck at the bottom. The boy stared at her with a shocked face.