Interrogation

"Just a warning

"Just a warning. Don't freak out."
Wasabi blurted as they stood behind the door that led to the workshop where Hiro would make and repair everyone's armour. At his hesitation, the raven-haired boy raised an eyebrow, exchanging a glance to the girl next to him as they both opened the door to the room. There was nothing odd to spot so far, armour, blueprints, energy drink cans, Pisces tied to a chair-

Pisces was tied to a chair.

"What...the fuck!"
Hiro blurted before he could have time to think, lurching backwards slightly until he realised that the figure wasn't moving.
"How did. What?"
He spluttered, pointing to the man who sat, lifeless in the chair, before looking to the taller man who was still twiddling his thumbs.

"We don't know man. But if I had to make a guess, I'd say Glitch bought em here for us."
Fred murmured, giving Hiro a pat on the back before stepping closer to the unconscious villain. Then he pressed his lips together, and looked back to the two teens, brows knotted with apprehension which was uncommon to see on Fred.
"Not just that, but we found out something else."
The blond let out a nervous laugh, scratching the back of his neck.
"It was a huge plot twist, kinda like in Professer Magneto and the Othellium cou-"

"Just get to the point."
Y/n sighed, interrupting the older man who gulped, and nodded his head.
There was a hesitant silence that was thickening the atmosphere of the room, one which had Y/n swallowing dryly before she asserted herself and crossed her arms.
"Well?"
She glanced back over to Pisces, then to Fred who was stepping closer to the unconscious figure.
"What is it?"

Fred never held a serious look on his face, not from any memory in Y/n's mind. However, he currently held one of the most tense expressions she had ever seen him hold as he got closer to the man.
"Pisces...Pisces was a robot."
He mumbled, and there was a yelp from Hiro besides her as he lifted the man's face, only to reveal Pisces, or what revealed itself to be his mechanics that lay underneath the skin.

From behind them, Wasabi audibly gagged, turning around to prevent himself from throwing up.

"Woah."
Y/n's voice came out as a shocked whisper, she and the raven-haired boy stepping closer to the AI as they inspected it from all angles.

"Baymax! Did you not scan the Zodiac!"
Rem flew up to the medical robot's side, who looked over at him and nodded his head before focusing on Pisces.

"I did. However. I could not scan them successfully. There were always interferences with my scanner."
Baymax glanced back to Pisces, tilting his head to the side as though he were thinking.
"I believe that there may be material, preventing my scans."

"Sick...I mean it's hella weird...but...woah."
Hiro gave the bot an experimental poke to the side of its head, placed his hand on his chin thoughtfully, then promptly twisted Pisces' head to rip it off as he inspected the wires.
(There was a loud scream from Fred, Wasabi and Rem at his actions."
"Glitch must have tried to bring him here, but your post makes them short circuit. So they can't get close."
He looked over to the girl opposite him, who was pointing her flashlight into the mechanical throat of the bot.