Gemini

"Sapphire if he asks where I am, under no circumstances you tell him

"Sapphire if he asks where I am, under no circumstances you tell him. Understood?"
I muttered as loud as I could so that Sapphire could catch onto my words as I peered around the corner of the, thankfully empty hallway that would lead to my 'Security Cavern' as Fred liked to call it. As the coast was clear I made my way across as swiftly as I could to my little escape room next to my lab. Just when I thought I had been able to find my way around bumping into the old man.

"Hey there she is! Hacker!"

Jesus fucking christ Hiro I'm going to kill you

"Ah-"
The noise left my mouth blandly, and I turned myself around with a dry expression as I saw none other than Krei standing next to Hiro (who seemed to be so proud of himself for spotting me) with his pearly white smile and hands clasped in front of him.
"...Krei...what brings you to the institute..."
I asked rather weakly, already feeling exhausted from just looking at his face as I sighed and stood up straight, glaring at the taller man with an unamused expression.

"Other than the fact I fund this place?"
He laughed, loudly, causing Hiro and I to both wince at him until he caught onto his awkwardness and coughed into his hand.
"Well, Foxy-"

I interrupted him sharply.
"Don't- call me Foxy, please."
I raised my hand, watching him curl his hand into a fist and hiss between his teeth, smile looking a lot more forced now.

"My apologies, Suni, I have been looking for you since I have a special request for you."
At his words I raised a brow rather sceptical, wondering what on Earth he was going to ask me to do for him. If it was another crude attempt for him to officially add me to his team then he had another thing coming for him.

"Do I get paid for it?"
I asked, folding my arms.
"If this is just a polite attempt at telling me to cover your digital footprints then I'm making you pay me four times what you bought."

He grew pale and stared at me in shock.
"But that would be one mill- no! It's not, another purchase...yet."
He shook his head as if it would make me forget the fact that he still has stupid plans to scour the dark Web for another piece of forbidden technology.

I glanced to Hiro slightly, trying not to laugh at his shocked face as he stood next to Krei and mouthed a clear.
"One million?"
To me, at which I merely sent him a smirk and looked back to Krei.

"As you know, tomorrow is the open day for potential new students to join the institute next year."

I already didn't like where his words were going and I pulled a face.
"I'm not gonna be a tour guide."

Krei shook his head once more,
"Oh,no, don't worry. Honey Lemon is much better for that, you, on the other hand..."
He paused and clapped Hiro on the back, pushing him towards me, and he yelped, stumbling. I caught Hiro at the back of his hoodie before he could trip over his own feet and kiss the floor.
"...and Hiro, as my favourite young prodigies-"