The correct Preparing

Y/N POV:

I woke up and my head was aching,I looked around the room and I wasnt in Dottores basement anymore.I was in my room.

I got up changed my clothes and looked out the window and I saw The Tsaritsa talking to Dottore,i have to stay away from him due to the weddings since yesterday was the last day we could be together until the wedding.

I closed the curtains and headed out to take Signora dress shopping with me.

I knocked on her door and entered bowing."No need for that",Signora laughed."Okay okay I was wondering if you want to pick the wedding dress with me",I asked her taking my coat off since it was pretty hot inside her room.She paused for a minute and agreed."Let's get going then!",Signora said and hopped off her chair.

-----after they arrived at the wedding dress shop(idk what do you call these)------

Wow..! There are so many beautiful dresses! Aahh i cant decide..wait..why am i excited? i dont wanna marry Dottore..right? But i feel like we have some mysterious chemistry between us. WHAT AM I EVEN THINKING!? I HATE HIM, HE..HE IS A MURDERER!! HE..HE...DOTTORE TORTURED ME!
Before I could think anymore Signora snapped her fingers in front of my eyes and showed me a beautiful dress.

"I can try this on!",I said confidently.
"Amazing,I'll be waiting for you on the couch".

I came out and Signora was baffled,eyes wide open

I came out and Signora was baffled,eyes wide open."This is it,this is your dress."She said hugging me.

I felt warm."Oh gosh I feel like a proud mother,also I never asked you who you will be inviting for your side."she let go of me looking into my eyes.

"Oh I never thought of that,I would like for alot of people to come.",I said almost crying."Hey Y/n we can still send letters to them in hopes of them coming",Signora gave me a big smile.

I nodded and we bought the dress.

We got to the castle and I said goodbye to Signora and went into my room to write letters to everyone.

I really wish Ningguang will come..

DOTTORE POV:

I was talking to The Tsaritsa when a fatui guard came and rudely interrupted us,if I was aloud to kill him I would've. Afterall I didn't like him anyway.

He left shortly after and Tsaritsa looked at me."Dottore what do you think will happen in the future?Do you really believe Y/n will stay?",she asked me.

What a sick question.Of course she will stay!

But I decided not to be angry at her.

"May one be destined but other shall be poisoned we cannot see into the mystery mythological future of ours",I said looking at a glass vial.

"Very well then Doctor,I will head off now."She said and left swiftly.

Oh Y/n..I love you,stay with me.