Theres a catch Part 3

Tomorrow was the Masquerade. I really wanted to go but Dottore said I'm not going.So I decided I'm gonna trick him,with a little help from someone.Tartaglia.

I knocked on his door."Come in",Tartaglia spoke from the other side of the door.I went in."Oh it's you Y/N,what brings you here?".He spoke calmly."I want ur help in Tricking the Doctor."i replied.He didn't respond for some time."You do know the Doctor is extremely smart and won't be tricked right?".he said."I know but would you still help me please?"I asked in a teasing voice.."Fine in one condition.You go to the Masquerade as my partner."I wasn't against that idea so i agreed.

Our idea was to hide his experiments.Tartaglia was against that idea at first but I convinced him somehow.So when he leaves his room we go and steal the experiments,and toss them outside.After throwing the stuff out we went shopping for clothes for the Masquerade.I picked a red fluffy dress.He picked a black suit.As we got into his room Dottore was there and he looked mad.

"Well well well,look who we have here".He tried speaking calmly but I could sense he was angry.Tartaglia ran as soon as he saw Dottore,what a coward."You did all this just for the Masquerade?"he asked.I wasn't planning on telling the truth so I lied a little."What are you talking about?"I asked.''You threw my experiments out,I worked on those experiments for months, do you understand?".He raised his voice."No, I don't know what you're talking about."I lied.I think he understood that."Stop playing games with me i know you did it",he said.

After a lot of silence I said,"I'm sorry I really wanted to go".He was surprised."You can go then if you really want to".I was shocked.Was he being kind or was there a catch?"What do you want in return?"i asked."Nothing just go".Then he left

There was definitely a catch,he just didn't want to tell me.

DOTTORE POV:

After I found out she threw my stuff away I was pissed.I went to her room and waited for her.She was with Tartaglia..i felt..jealous?No i don't have emotions.Especially not for some stupid girl.She wanted to go to the Masquerade so i let her there was a catch though,she had to go with ME.

this chapter is a short story of what will happen in the next one.someones getting stabbeddd in the next one;) 

i hope you like this fic so far.