Fish flip flop

I was running I couldn't stop my legs,because I was afraid..afraid of Dottore coming after me even though he wasn't going to.I stopped at a tree and sat down looking up at the moon. Why is this happening to me,what did I do wrong? Looking at the moon won't solve my problems,I have to get up and get help,not from Tsaritsa I can't let Childe die.Who will help me?.....

That's right noone.

Oh wait

Theres still someone who would be willing to help me

Arlecchino

I have to get to her somehow,she's in the castle how hard can it be?I have to eat first I'm awfully hungry.i dont have any food on me..guess I need to catch something, I saw a river while I was running maybe I could catch some fish and eat them,not raw of course I need to start a fire.

I got to the river and took my shoes off,but I forgot something it was freezing cold outside so I cannot start a fire the interesting thing was that the river wasn't frozen.I still caught some fish and started walking so maybe I can spot a village or a house.To my luck I saw a cabin,I was suspicious at first but I was very cold so I knocked on the door hesitantly.A man answered and he looked like one of the harbingers so I started to back away but it was too late the man grabbed me inside and sat me down."Dottore is looking for you,I'm having a feeling you dont want to go back"he said."you are correct,please dont tell him I'm here"I begged."Calm down I won't,you could stay here for a couple of days if you want to"he requested standing up "I would love to thank you,I never got your name sir"I asked."Call me Pierro,and I already know yours"he smiled.I felt safe around him,I dont know why.I was tired of all the running so I went to sleep.

I woke up and I felt relieved,relaxed and free.i finally felt freedom.

We are going to meet Zhongli on the next chapter😉😉😉😉😉❤

(Art credits rofich)