Peace from the Doctor Part 2

You heard talking,not like normal talking, it was more like they wanted you to hear."I quite understand Doctor but we need the formula NOW"someone with a beautiful voice said."I understand Banker but the girl isnt giving any information".And here's the annoying voice you never wanted to hear again,but here it is."Someone's awake,hello there darling".As you opened your eyes u were met with a black long haired man.

..

....

.

You didn't say anything."Let's try this again shall we?WHERE IS THE FORMULA?!"he Shouted causing you to close your eyes."I-I-i dont k-know".You whispered.Of course you knew,you simply just didn't want to say anything.

"You're lying,stop lying."Said the Banker.You opened your eyes again but this time they were full of anger."Let me go."You said."Give me the formula and I might spare you."The Doctor quickly responded.You had no intention of giving it,after all you worked 2 years for the formula just for it to be stolen?No way.Even if they tortured you,i would still not give it away,ill die together with the formula.

"Fine ill just experiment on you then brat".He called me a brat...i couldn't take that much disrespect."I WILL KILL YOU,U PSYCHO YOU WILL SEE ONE DAY UR DAY WILL COME,AND IT WILL BE BY MY HANDS."i should not have said that.The doctor inserted something in me,maybe a tranquilizer?who cares,besides i'm not use to them anymore i won't give the formula.

You woke up in a nice room,was I dreaming?No it was truly someone's bedroom.Not just anyones it was the bedroom of someone called Tartaglia.

There were family photos of him and his siblings I suppose.This man did not look evil at all,more like sweet and caring."Am i that handsome for you to stare at my photos for 10 minutes?"asked the ginger.You laughed,no it can't be possibly you never laugh,what did the doctor inject you?The Doctor didn't do anything; it was my own genuine laugh."Whoa calm down we dont want ur voice to crack do we?"the ginger burst out laughing.

You smiled at him."Hey ur name is Tartaglia right?"you asked hoping it was him."Ah yes i am tho i didn't get ur name".He said as he sat on the edge of the bed."Y/n".I quickly said not wanting communication anymore.He understood that and left the room.

I got up and I realized I didn't have any spare clothes.I looked around,i saw some clothes on the other side of the bed.The clothes were rather big ,they were maybe Tartaglias,either way i took them and put them on.

The clothes were a white long shirt that was definitely too big for me,and black pants with blue shoes.They were comfortable.I like them.

Someone opened the door-It was a lady."Hello Y/N,I am Signora the 8th harbinger and I will keep an eye on you."(signora isn't dead in my story...yet)I responded with a simple "mhm".

Days passed and I still didn't see the Doctor though I'm not complaining.It's nice to be without him always asking me about the formula.Signoras quite calm and sweet she never has said anything mean to me.

DOTTORES POV:

I haven't seen the girl in days because of a little project I'm doing.Its the truth serum,i need to know what the formula is but that dumb girl isnt saying anything.The Tsaritsa is hosting a Masquerade soon,im not going though because you need a partner to attend and i literally have noone.

If i cant attend she cant attend that means i have all the time to torture her.Im getting annoyed by this girl already why cant she just give me the formula?

i know i promised a longer chapter but i ran out of ideas,forgive me.

The fun is about to starttt.