'A safe spot' Part 13

HEYYY SORRY I HAVENT POSTED MY SCHOOL WORK IS HARD.BUT ILL TRY TO POST MORE.

We walked for quite a long time.After some time we arrived at a beautiful big mansion."This is Regrators home please behave if you can and let me do the talking"Arlecchino said knocking on the front door.The door opened and the person who opened it looked like a maid."Miss Arlecchino,how may i help you on this lovely day?"she asked."Hello Chizuki,where is the Regrator i need to have a talk with him".Arlecchino said in a much calmer voice then before."He's currently in his office,but he told everyone to not disturb him.".Chizuki said,after 3 seconds she continued."But if It's really urgent i could ask him for permission".she smiled."It is very urgent im afraid."Arlecchino replied."Very well then,i will ask him for permission please stay here."Chizuki said.Arlecchino nodded.

The door opened and Regrator was standing there."Lovely evening Arlecchino,how may I help you?"he asked."It sounds like ur annoyed Pantalone".Arlecchino said in a meaner voice.Pantalone laughed."Nope not at all.So tell me ur need".Regrator said getting to the point.Arlecchino pointed at me and said "You know this girl right?".Pantalone looked at me and he was confused.Probably because i was here alone without Dottore."Why of course,why is she here?"Pantalone asked."i found her in Dottores room crying,take care of her and DON'T let The Doctor take her or else i will kill you."Arlecchino threatened."Alright,and where are you going?"Pantalone raised an eyebrow."I have to find Dottore i need to discuss some work with him."Arlecchino said walking away."okay goodluck".Regrator yelled.Pantalone turned to me and asked "What did Dottore do to you?".I didn't answer,instead i looked down at my feet."Not wanting to answer?that's fine with me afterall u could tell me later."he smiled at me.We walked in the house and i sat on the couch."Here have some tea,its mint flavoured"Pantalone said handing me the cup."Thank you".I smiled."I will be in my bedroom if you need me".He smirked.I nodded.I knew what he mean't I just didn't want to do that.I already did it with Tartaglia..that would break his heart.Though that was a one time thing.It wouldn't hurt him right?I placed the cup down and i started walking to the bedroom.My head felt dizzy,maybe it was because of the crying.I knocked on the door twice before entering.As I got in i saw Pantalone changing his clothes."Didn't think you would want this so early"he smiled.He got closer to me and kissed me.I knew this was wrong but i put those thoughts aside and kissed him back.We got closer to the bed but before we could to anything else someone kicked the door open.It was..it was..It was Dottore."YOU BASTARD,THIS IS MY FUTURE WIFE,AND YOU"he pointed at me."YOU ARE COMING WITH ME".Dottore said grabbing my arm dragging me away."LET GO OFF ME MURDERER".i screamed."murderer?Murderer?MURDERER?".he kept repeating each time louder.I wanted to say something but i was knocked out by Dottore.

DOTTORE POV:

When Arlecchino told me Y/N is in a 'safe' place i knew right away where.I knocked Arlecchino out and left her there on the floor.She probably will kill me later but that is for future me.Oh Y/N my love why did you disobey me...we were supposed to marry.I guess not everyone gets a happy ending not even you.