Tartaglia? Part 8

I woke up to someone screaming.I opened my eyes and I saw blood everywhere.Was it my blood?no..i didn't feel any pain.I looked around to see who was screaming.It was Tartaglia.wait...IT WAS TARTAGLIA!?!!? Dottore was torturing him,and I had to watch.Every Time i closed my eyes Dottore hit him harder.

<TIME SKIP>

Dottore finally stopped .Tartaglia had passed out."I really didn't want to do this,but you left me no choice",Dottore said, coming over to me."Just be mine and I will stop",he said, acting sad. He crouched and ...HE KISSED ME? I was shocked..."what...wait?...you just...KISSED ME?!"I asked. Tartaglia had a jealous look on his face. Dottore began ,, did you like the kiss?''

I responded quickly, HELL NO! YOUR BREATH STINKS LIKE ROTTEN FISH!'' Dottore was acting sad again and... KISSED ME DEEPLY!? He asked for entrance and I declined. I wanted to throw up. I looked up to Tartaglia and Dottore knocked him out, but I knew he was faking it. ,,I need to go sweetie pie see you!'' Dottore said while going out of the room. Luckily for me I took a knife from Dottores pocket and cutted the ropes off. I whispered to tartaglia ,, Tartaglia, let's get out of here!'' I went to Tartaglia and cutted the ropes carefully. Tartaglia pulled me closer and...KISSED ME DEEPLY?! He asked for entrance and i... accepted and the feeling was...good. Tartaglia took off his shirt and he took mine also off. Then he bited my neck.

Later......

Dottore POV

I almost went out of the door but then I heard some...moaning? I went to the basement to check and...I couldn't believe what I saw...what is that feeling...? Jealousy? Anger? They looked at me obviously shocked and embarrassed. Y/n quickly put on her clothes and said ,, weren't you supposed to be like gone for some hours?'' I didn't say anything, I didn't know what to say...I just wanted to...wanted to...wanted..to...kill...Tartaglia and torture him everyday, every day, every hour, every minute and every second.    

GUYS MY FRIEND MADE THIS CHAPTER NO HATE TO HER,ILL MAKE YHE NEXT ONE MYSELF