Lumine?

MARY POV:

I was too scared to help Y/n,i feel really bad now she came to help me but i just left her there.

I am running as fast as i can,I'm going to tell Diluc and everyone what happened so they could perhaps help her.I wish i fought with her maybe she could be here beside me right now,im a terrible knight.

I got to the Headquarters and i opened Jean's door without knocking."Jean! i have terrible news im so sorr-",before i could finish my sentence someone put a hand on my mouth and whispered "Run away from here.as fast as you can.come back at night,they will be gone then.",and pushed me out of the room locking it.

I didn't know what was going on so i just went to my house and gathered weapons incase someone will attack out of no where.I took a bow even though i don't know how to use it,and my book to do spells.

I walked to the Dawn Winery to tell Diluc what is going on.I knocked a couple of times and the door opened but Diluc wasn't behind the door it was Kaeya."What's up?",he asked calmly like nothing was going on in the world."Kaeya?where's Diluc i need to talk to him",i asked trying to look behind the door."He went to Snezhnaya for some business",Kaeya smirked at me and closed the door behind him stepping outside.

"SNEZHNAYA?",i screamed.I started panicking,how do i tell Diluc now what happened if hes in Snezhnaya?! wait.Isn't he banned from there,why did he go there.Is he going to save Y/n?

"If you want to tell him something i can pass it onto him later when he comes back",he opened the door and went inside grabbing the doors to close them."Yes,when he comes back tell him Y/n is in danger,that's all goodbye now.",i ran off not looking back.

It's night soon i remember what the man said who whispered to come back at night then they are gone,I'm taking my book out already incase they are still in there.

I didn't knock i just opened the door and noone was there besides The Traveler,what is she doing here?"Lumine?,where is everyone?",i asked her while i put the book away."Oh Y/n!,i didn't expect to see you here,and i was wondering the same thing",she said pulling her sword out."Lumine?Where's Paimon,and why are you taking your sword out,is everything okay?",i asked pulling my book out again in fright."Oh shes just eating with Amber in Windrise,and everything is perfect.",Lumine said getting ready to attack.

"Lumine you are acting weirdly,who are you.",i asked preparing to attack aswell."Haha i guess you got me.",she started to melt and it turned out to be a puppet."Who sent you.",i asked charging up my attack."I just wanted to make sure you wont tell anyone about what happened to Y/n",she smiled coming closer.Before i could attack a arrow struck into her chest and she died.I looked around and it was the same person who whispered in my ear before.He had ginger hair.

"Are you okay? I told you to come at night,you are a idiot!",he was furious."I apologise,but who are you?",i asked still holding the book."I'm Tartaglia but you can call me Childe,now where did Dottore take Y/n?",he asked me."Okay i will trust you because noone else knows that she got taken away,they went to Snezhnaya.",i said as i put my book away."That's bad we should get going before any other puppets come,and do not trust anyone who looks like someone you know,they might be puppets.",he said and we started to go.

We are coming Y/n just hold on.