No escape

So here is the other part of the chapter 21 that I forgot to save so it will continue where it got cut off

"Alright"said Zhongli with a suspicious tone.I'll let it slide.

"Im going to book you guys a hotel".Zhongli said and walked away leaving me and Childe together.

"You must be very hungry by now want to get mushroom pizza?"I asked Tartaglia."Why not but let's get into the hotel first".

We walked to the hotel and I saw Zhongli talking to a woman.She was very pretty,probably someone important,but why didn't I know her?

"Hey Y/n,long time no see" the woman said.I remember now,she adopted me when I was younger,but I had to go to Sumeru for my acknowledge so we didnt spend much time together."Hi Mother I missed you" I finally said.Ningguang started sobbing.
"I never expected to hear this from you ever again" she cried.

"This is very lovely and sweet but I'm still very hurt" Tartaglia spoke."Oh right,I apologise".Zhongli said."Baizhu is ready to take us in ".

As we walked towards the Pharmacy I looked at the watch I stole from Dottores lab,I saw him.He was on a boat...where is he going?is he coming to Liyue?I shall not overthink this.Im gonna concentrate on myself and Childe.

We got to the Pharmacy and I saw Baizhu..he looked alot like Pantalone.Baizhu took Tartaglia first since he had worse wounds.

After awhile it was my turn

"You look alot like the harbinger" I quietly said."hm?ah yes,I'm his brother but I haven't talked to him in awhile and I wont,we cut ties"he calmly responded."That's good".

He treated my wounds and I left to look for Tartaglia

He wasn't in the hotel.neither in the northland bank.The last place I can check is Wangsheng Funeral parlor.

Before I could open the door Ningguang grabbed me."You have to leave NOW,The Doctor is here,go to Mondstadt you will get help there"
She handed me a pocket knife,two letters and pushed me out of the city.

I was running nonstop,what would happen if I stopped?And I left Tartaglia behind too...THE WATCH!I looked at it and he was talking to Baizhu,Pantalone was also there.

I hope Mondstadt can help me.

Has been a while huh,well tbh I forgot this exists🙄Since I discovered it again I will write more❤❤❤be happy