Love Potion Part 14

DOTTORE POV:

I was making a healing potion for Pantalone because he is a harbinger and Tsaritsa would be mad if i killed him.I put the love potion in the tea for y/n already but i forgot which cup i put it in,because the other tea cup is the healing potion.So i had to guess.I put  the 'love potion' next to y/n with a letter.

Dear y/n

I'm terribly sorry for the way i acted.i should've calmed down afterall it is ur life.I'm out of town buying things for you and for myself.I made you some tea,and before you think i put something in it i didn't.

From your husband Dottore<3

I hope Y/n will drink it or else the plan won't 

DISCLAIMER CONTAINS SMUT!!!(skip to 3 dots if not comfortable)

I walked to Pantalones mansion and knocked on the door.No one answered so i just went inside myself.Pantalone was on the couch probably sleeping.I woke him up."What do you want Doctor?here to give me more pain?",Regrator said."Ugh you are so mean,I just came here to give you this healing potion for you're wounds".i said."Are you sure this isn't some poison?,Pantalone furrowed his eyebrows."I promise",i raised my hand placing it on my chest."Alright I'll trust you this time."Pantalone said drinking it.I was about to leave but i was stopped by Pantalone."I know it tastes bad but i can't do anything about that",i told rolling my eyes."Uh Dottore i like you",Pantalone said looking in my eyes.what?what.Was this some kind of joke?."Are you pranking me Regrator,if you are stop this right now."i said starting to leave again."i'm not lying Dottore",Pantalone said in a cold voice.I mixed up the potions didn't I?..to be honest i did love Pantalone before y/n came.I'll just do it.Pantalone wont remember anyway.I turned around and kissed Pantalone deeply.I picked him up and brought him to the bedroom.i started to take my pants off.I took my shirt off and looked at Pantalone he was already naked on his knees."Have patience my dear",i said looking at him."Do faster please".Pantalone begged."Alright alright",i said taking off my last piece of clothing.I turned Pantalone around and thrusted into him.i waited for Pantalone to get used to it.He nodded me a 'yes' to keep going.I started moving earning little moans from Pantalone.I grabbed his hair pulling it to get better access to his neck.I started biting it.After some time Pantalone came.I didn't stop because wanted to come too.I started thrusting harder and my thrusts came sloppy.I came.I pulled out and cleaned myself and Pantalone.Regrator fell asleep.i put my clothes on and left.No one shall know about this.Not even Pantalone.

...

I arrived at my house and y/n was still asleep i guess the healing potion wont be in use anymore.i have to forget about Pantalone that was a one time thing only.

SORRY I HAD TO:')