The What?

Y/N POV:

I sat on the bed thinking about a plan.

My plan was to just try to get close to Dottore and perhaps he isn't as bad as I thought he was.

As I was walking around the room the door opened and some maid came in.
"Lady Y/n,I have brought you some clothes and food,after you eat and change your clothes Master Dottore will be waiting for you at his bedroom",the maid said.

"Okay,and who might you be?",I asked her picking up a sliced banana close to my mouth."Carmelline your majesty",she said and bowed."Woah no need for any type of that stuff just call me Y/n",I smiled kindly at her.

"O-okay Y/n",she blushed out of embarrassment. Carmelline put the clothes on the bed and left.

After I ate I looked at the clothes and they were Beautiful.

But why would I need them?am I going somewhere fancy? And no way Dottore picked this

I walked towards Dottores bedroom when I saw Signora.She came up to me and nodded. "So you are finally home huh?Took Dottore long enough will I be invited?",she asked."yes but invited to what?",I asked confused.

"Ah nevermind I messed some things up,i think you should go now dont keep Dottore waiting",she said and walked away. Well that was weird.

I got to Dottores bedroom and knocked twice before entering.
"You look beautiful my dear",Dottore said behind me.I blushed,no wait.Why am I blushing,theres no way I have feelings for a toothpaste looking Doctor.

I turned around and looked at him from head to toe.He was gorge-NO he was the ugliest man alive."Staring at me will get us nowhere",he laughed.

I turned my gaze away from him and pouted.

"Why did you want me here in this fancy dress",I asked hesitantly."oh well that is because-",he said getting on one knee.",Will you marry me Y/n L/n?",Dottore asked me and pulled a beautiful ring out.

"I-i",I stuttered after every word.
"So?",he said getting impatient.
"I will marry you IF you stop killing and torturing people",I strongly said.
He looked surprised I would even dare to say that."Ohoho you see that wont do afterall I am the Doctor.",he said and stood up taking the mask off."Now you will marry me or someone very dear to you will die",he said as he stared into my soul.

"Who will die",I backed away still looking into his crimson red eyes."Just someone from your family",Dottore smiled wickedly.Only person who i have is Ningguang..

"Fine I accept the marriage but let Ningguang go."I looked away from his eyes."Sounds like a deal to me!",he happily said as he put the mask on and handed me the ring.

I stared at It for awhile and finally put it on."You wont run away from me anymore right",he asked me cupping my cheek."no",I said not making eye contact.

"Well that's settled,wedding will be in 5 days we wont be seeing each other then I will miss you",he said as he kissed me.I somehow didn't feel sad nor mad.Why?

I left the bedroom and started to walk towards my room again fiddling the ring on my finger. Everyone will be disappointed in me because of this but it's for all of their own good.I dont want anyone to get hurt especially not my mother. Don't come for me Mary I'm safe.