Kidnapped again Part 7

Everyday i went to the same cafe with 219 and brought Dottore cinnamon rolls,but this time Dottore invited me inside his lab."Hey y/n so um i wanted to confess something to you",he said not showing his face....he is gonna confess his feeling to me isn't he?"I'm listening",I muttered up."So um i r-really like you do you like me back?",he asked."I-i-im sorry but i don't feel the same way",I coldly said.he looked hurt but at the same time furious."What."He looked so mad.As i started to leave Dottore injected something in me...no it can't be.

TARTAGLIA POV:

I remember looking for Y/N after the meeting,but Dottore said that she's in her room already,so I went there.But before I could open the door that bastard injected something in me."Y/N is mine..",is what I last heard before passing out.I woke up in a dark room,there was no light.My mouth was covered with some cloth,and my hands and legs were tied up.After a while The lights turned on and Dottore came in carrying Y/N!??!??!?WHY DID HE DO THAT!?!I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE AND TELL THE TSARITSA!!!.

DOTTORE POV:

I didn't want to do this.She left me no choice but to kidnap Tartaglia.She spent too much time with him.I truly hoped she would have liked me back,if she did she could be free right now.Ill make Y/N mine.Whatever it takes.I hope clone 219 doesnt find out.After All he's loyal to the Tsaritsa.

Y/N POV:

I woke up in a room ,the room wasn't dark at all. I could see everything clearly and I saw Tartaglia?....TARTAGLIA!?!?!I was panicking and I think Tartaglia saw that.He obviously couldn't speak due to the cloth but i felt somehow relieved.I still cant believe Dottore would do something like this,yeah i know he's crazy but crazy enough to kidnap his friend!?!?!..I had to tell the Tsaritsa.But how?

This chapter is small but dw ill make it up to you guys.

I love me some yandere Dottore.

Guess whos gonna save us!!!