Just a dream part 20

It was lovely,calm and peaceful i never knew this existed.

"Hey Y/n!you look amazing as always" someone screamed at my direction,i turned to look at it and it was Tartaglia with a kid."Tartaglia?" i asked confused."You dont usually call me that,what did i do this time?" Childe acted scared."Nothing i just...forget it,who is this kid?" i asked."You seriously dont know our kids name?" he looked flabbergasted.I started blushing.Was i dreaming?if i was it was a damn good dream."yes yes im sorry could you please tell me?" i teased."We've been married for 7 years already,are you being serious right now?" he said still  in shock."Alright,just tell me big man" i said trying to look scary."Okay,okay her name is Arleki,you named her yourself" he said looking at me like i was a stranger."how could i forget im sorry" i face slapped myself trying to look like i was joking.he laughed.i dont want to leave this dream and i think i dont have to."Come on Mommy catch us if you can!" Arleki screamed running away to hide with Tartaglia.

After a long run I finally found them."Aww not fair you always win!" Arleki complained."Dont blame ur mother your just bad at this game" Tartaglia said with a smile."No!I'm wonderful at this game!you both are losers!and are probably cheating!" She continued to complain. "Alright calm down,what if I say we will get ice cream, will you be happy then?" Tartaglia asked Arleki."Hmph fine if Mommy comes too!" Arleki said taking my hand."Yeah sure I'll come just give me 10 minutes I need to change my clothes" I said."Okay love,we will be waiting for you outside" Tartaglia said happily.I smiled.I know this is a dream but it feels so real.I wish I could just make this come true...

I closed my eyes and when I opened them I was back to reality.
I wasn't in Shneznaya anymore.
Someone took me to Liyue.
"Ma'am are you okay?" Someone spoke,I didnt dare to look.
"Who are you" I asked in not a very friendly tone.
"I'm Zhongli,and you are?" He asked.
Zhongli....Zhongli...that's right Childe mentioned him before maybe I can get help from him.
"Call me y/n ".I said.

Arleki=Arlecchino+Chizuki(I put both their names together)

Since I was gone for so long I will try to catch up so that means 2-3 short chapters a day