Chizuki Part 16

PANTALONE POV:

I woke up.My head was hurting really bad,i dont remember anything from yesterday..only one thing though.I drinked the tea Dottore gave me.i sighed.I pushed those thoughts aside as I tried to stand up but i fell down instead.Im confused.i grabbed the edge of the dresser and pulled myself up.As i looked in the mirror i saw bite marks everywhere.What happened?I'm worried sick for y/n,Dottore cannot be trusted.

Y/N POV:

I'm still angry at Dottore even though he gave me good tea with nothing in it.I still cannot trust him,no way.He did leave me a note but i didn't bother to read it since im still very tired.I wonder what happened to Pantalone.After all this time i still haven't seen Tartaglia..i miss him.

I put my clothes on and went out.The castle was quiet today.Like nobody was alive. I walked around the castle hoping to find someone.There was light coming from a room far away.I walked there peeking inside.There were the harbingers and The Tsaritsa having a meeting i suppose,though some harbingers were missing.I guess they noticed me because Arlecchino waved at me.I didn't wave back,instead i nodded to her."My,my hello we meet again"someone said.I turned to see who said that and it was the Tsaritsa."Where's The Doctor?"she asked me."I apologise but i don't know where he is",i replied."Alright,if you see him please do tell me".she said with a creepy smile."Yes ur majesty".

I was sweating while talking to her..she just has a different aura.Anyways i have to find Dottore now.I wonder what Tsaritsa wanted from Dottore.Well actually first of all I'm going to see if Pantalones alright.My pocket knife is gone...I'll just hope i don't need to fight.

Todays extra quiet i wonder why.Not that it bothers me or anything,its rather calming.

I arrived at Pantalones mansion and knocked on the door.Chizuki answered it."Hey y/n right?"she asked."Yeah and of course you're Chizuki",I laughed."Mhm,how may i help you?"Chizuki asked."Oh i just wanted to check up on Pantalone is he alright?".silence."Yes...Master Pantalone is fine don't worry"she replied in a weirder tone,like she was drunk or something."Can i come in and have a talk with Pantalone?",i smiled."of course",was all she replied before dragging me inside and shutting the door behind me."Uh Chizuki is everything okay?"i asked worried."Y/n u have to get out of here right now or else-"she was cut short by someone entering the room."Y/n what a surprise!",someone familiar said.i turned around and it was Dottore."Chizuki ur room now.",he demanded."Uh Dottore The Tsaritsa wants you right now",i told him."I'll go to her later",he said annoyed."Wheres Pantalone?",I asked rather coldly."Why so rude,hes in the basement doing something you can go look if you want to",he said smiling.

I feel weird,my stomach is telling me to go but my brain is telling me to NOT to go.what should i do?