Arlecchino♤

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS:BLOOD,VOMIT AND SHARP OBJECTS IF U DO NOT LIKE THOSE STUFF PLEASE DONT READ THIS PART!!🙏

I woke up and I tried remembering what happened yesterday but my head was aching so I couldn't remember. I looked around the room and I spotted my pocket knife on the table not too far from where I am.As I wanted to get up I couldn't.I was tied to a table...a surgeon table.Why was I tied up?!Then yesterdays events popped up in my brain.Right,Dottore caught me.I tried to break the rope that tied me to the table,but before I could even think how to do that someone opened the door.It was the one and only Dottore."How did you sleep?"he said smiling at me."Let me go"I said putting my hands in fists.He looked at me unbothered and said"Calm down dear,I was only gonna ask you some questions don't worry"he calmly said.Well obviously he was lying.If he wanted to 'just ask questions'he didnt have to tie me to a surgeon table.I guess he noticed that I was not trusting him."Look,I do not want to harm you but if you will not behave I might need to"he said grabbing a needle filled with some blue liquid?I definitely didn't want to know what that was for."I'm gonna ask you some question and each time u answer wrong I will test my new poisons. "He said rather calmly like he knew I will not behave-which he was right i had no intention of behaving."Well in order for you to answer my questions i will need to remove the rope,but if you try anything I will put the ropes back on tighter"Dottore said removing them.Well I didn't have any chance of running away because he was the 2nd harbinger. So I nodded in agreement."Great,we will start with a simple question,why did u enter the basement?"Dottore asked grabbing a notebook.He lied that definitely wasn't an easy question.But I answered the truth this time because I simply didn't have anything to hide."I did wait in the house and I did wait for u but you didn't come so I though u were downstairs."I said not looking at him.That looked like it worked because 1.he didnt test his poison on me 2.He never told me I lied."Hmm okay next question,Why did u enter my room?"Dottore said in a more angry voice."I didn't "I replied quickly.He stood up and took one of the poisons.But I didnt lie why won't he trust me?!"Alright I will give you one more chance,why did u enter my room?"He smiled like a psychopath his teeth showing."I DID NOT"i yelled.He sighed and the next second I was inserted with the blue poison.I felt like throwing up.

WARNING THIS PART WILL CONTAIN VOMIT!!(skip to the 3 dots)

I looked around for a bucket or anything where I could vomit.I didnt find anything and I didn't have more time so i vomited on the ground.My hands and legs were shaking.I started crying. My hands,head and my throat was burning now.I don't know what that Doctor injected me but it was awful. All I could hear from the background was 'It worked' and 'I finally did it' but none of them asked for my well being so I just cried even harder until Dottore noticed."This was truly you're fault for misbehaving "he said grinning. "I know you feel awful but let me get blood samples first"He took out another needle and pushed it inside my arm.I didn't even realise I was screaming until Dottore told me to calm down. He took the samples led me to another room and ordered the maid to clean the vomit up.

* * *

I was waiting in the room for Dottore when someone opened the door and it wasn't a similar face.Maybe it was another harbinger because Dottore did not introduce me to all of them.The person was a female,light hair with black stripes. She was definitely one of the harbingers."Who are you and wheres the Doctor?"the lady spoke in a cold voice."Uh I'm y/n and the Doctor isn't here right now."I said actuallyI scared of her tone."Are you another one of those test subjects?"she said raising her eyebrow."No-well atleast I dont think so"i said thinking."Hmm okay well do you want to get out of here its obvious ur not comfort here"he asked giving me her hand.I gladly accepted and the lady told her name was Arlecchino and also that she was a friend of La Signora.I nodded and we headed out to find The Banker.

AHH IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG I SUCK AT MY SCHOOL WORK SO I HAD TO STUDY HARD, ILL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE A NEW ONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE❤❤