Jealousy Part 6

As we were walking to the throne room,I had a feeling someone was stalking us,so every minute I turned around to see if someone was there but no one was behind us."Hey relax everythings going to be okay dont worry",Tartaglia spoke.I felt relieved after he said that.When we reached closer and closer it was getting colder.Maybe it was just the Queens aura,who knows,i should've bought warmer clothes.

The guards opened the door and as we stepped in I felt the Tsaritsas cold stare.

I noticed Dottore already standing there.Was he informed as well?

As we reached the throne we bowed down, including Dottore."My child",she pointed at me."Come here",her hands inviting me.i stood up and walked towards her."Why did you lie to Your leader?",she whispered to me."I-im sorry",as i said that i felt tears coming down my face."Don't cry my dear",he said that in a calmer voice.i looked into her eyes,they were beautiful they were like filled with crystals.i smiled."Would you be kind and tell me the formula?",she said, raising her voice for all to be heard."I-i cant im sorry,it's a secret."I somehow found the courage to say that.She looked rather calm than angry."Would you tell us if you stayed here longer?",she asked."Maybe",is all that i said."Very well then,please make yourself home",she said,inviting Dottore over."Please take care of her",she demanded."I will ur majesty."he quickly responded.

When we started walking back Dottore never looked in my direction.i felt...sad?no..why would i feel sad?afterall he tortured me.He opened a door and it was my room with all my items from Sumeru,how did he get those?"Here's your room,make yourself comfortable."was all he said before disappearing.I went inside the room and it was nicer than Tartaglia's.I opened my stuff and put them inside the drawer.I changed my clothes and went into bed..today was tiring.

DOTTORES POV:

I knew Tsaritsa wanted to see us someday,but I didn't expect it today.Why does it always have to be Tartaglia?Why can he just die already?I want Y/n to tell me the formula, not to the Tsaritsa.I'll just be nicer to her if that's what makes her comfortable.I have to make Tartaglia disappear,and i have to do it now.

Y/N POV:

Knock..knock..knock

Someone knocked on the door,who could it be?"Coming!"I shouted.I got up from bed, changed my clothes and walked to the door.I opened the door.It was someone who looked alot like Dottore."Dottore?"I asked."No i'm a clone of Prime.",he replied smiling."Prime said to take you out,like to a cafe,do you want to go?"he asked, staring at me."Yeah sure",i said.I didn't have anything else to do anyway.He had a number on his neck '219'.I decided not to ask.

The whole walk to the cafe was quiet.Everytime i looked him in the eyes i wanted to ask about the number.I couldn't hold it in anymore."Hey what's that number on your neck?"I finally asked.He stared daggers at me."Prime won't be happy if i said it to you."he replied, looking away."I apologize",I quickly responded.

We got to the cafe.Surpisingly Pantalone was there,maybe for coffee? 219 went to order while I went up to Pantalone."Hello dear,what brings you here?"The Banker asked,smiling at me."Oh just buying sweets with Dottore",I pointed at 219."Well he got a glowdown."he laughed.I felt bad,for not telling the truth."Well i got to go now,see you later sweetheart."he said standing up.I still don't understand why Pantalone calls me cringe pet names.I guess i have to deal with it.

"I'm back with the sweets",clone 219 said to me while sitting down."What did you order?"I asked, drooling."I bought cinnamon rolls,strawberry cake,chocolate cake and some candy."he said drooling himself."Can we bring some cinnamon rolls for Prime?"I asked, looking at 219."Uh yeah sure",he said looking disappointed.After 2 hours we ate them all except the cinnamon rolls.He paid and then we left.He left at the gate,so i had to deliver the cinnamon rolls myself.

I went down the stairs to the lab.I knocked....nobody responded.I knocked not taking no for an answer."Ugh,what do you want?",Dottore asked."It's be Y/N i brought some food for you",i said.The door flew open and The real Dottore came out."Really?",he asked, not believing me."Yes dummy, I brought some cinnamon rolls for you,'' I said , rolling my eyes."T-thank you",after he said that he took the cinnamon rolls and closed the door in front of my eyes.So ungrateful.

DOTTORE POV:

I sent my clone to keep her busy somehow,I didn't expect her to bring me food.I was very grateful but I was blushing so I had to close the door asap.Ill make it up to her someday.Im glad she hasn't seen Tartaglias missing...He's just learning what's mine not his.But that's nothing to worry about.