26

-Y/n point of view-

I finally got up from my bed after the alarm went off. I made my way through my bathroom. I had already taken out my outfit for today and kept it in the bathroom last night.

After taking a cold bath shower, I quickly changed into my outfit, which was a vintage champagne shirt with blue denim jeans. I came out of my bathroom and quickly took my komadina necklace and wore it along with a large hoop earning as I struggled to take my bag. "Shoot" I am getting late, I put on my shoes and ran downstairs.

I took an apple from the kitchen counters before making my way out of the house. I was quick enough to catch the bus to my college. I sat on the seat as I tied my hair in a ponytail. I took a few bites of the apple before completely eating it.

-

"Hey good morning Y/n" Noah and Josh entered the class. "Good morning guys, how are you both?" I asked them. "We are great" they both spoke together. "Did you complete your homework?" Noah asked as I nodded "Yes I completed it yesterday during our free lecture. What about you did you both complete it?" I asked them as they both nodded "Yup we did it"

The three of us began to talk after that until the door opened again revealing Taehyung and Jimin. As soon as Taehyung entered the classroom his eyes found me, he immediately flashed a smile at me before walking to his place. My eyes followed his figure until he sat on his seat. I heard Josh clearing his throat to gain my attention.

"Oh sorry i was not listening what were you saying?" I gazed at them, as the both of them looked at each other and muttered "Of course you were not listening to us cause you were busy gazing Taehyung"

"Did you say something?" I raised my eyebrows, as they both just smiled at me , while nodding their head as 'no'. "Anyways we were saying that we should go somewhere out to have fun like just us classmates" Noah said "Oh that is a great idea but where?" I asked

-

"I agree with you at some point but still it is that books are important, they teach us new things and we should appreciate that books are better than movies" I raised a point to our debate. We are currently having a debate on the topic that books are better than movies. We have divided the class into two groups one which supports books are better than movie , and the other one which supports movies are better than books.

In my team I have Jimin, Madison, Liam, Noah. The other team has Taehyung, Josh, Dak-ho, Ivy and James. "But sometimes you don't understand what is written in the books , which is why movies are better. They help us to have a clear understanding of what things are happening" Taehyung said, making me look at him. I was about to say something but Jimin had already said a point, Taehyung gazed at me, making us have an intense eye contact with each other.

"Okay the time is up" Mrs. Min said , which I almost unheard of as I was so lost in Taehyung's eyes. "Y/n the time is up" Jimin whispered to me as I broke eye contact. "Y-yes I know" I stuttered , even i don't know why did i stuttered, I shrugged off my unwanted thought and paid attention to Mrs. Min who was about to announce the winning team. "And the winning team is Y/n's team" She announced as I looked at Jimin, Madison , Liam and Noah and omg we made the loudest sound on our win.

We all had a group hug, through the hug I could see Taehyung, he was just smiling. After the group hug, we need to clean the classroom and keep the tables and chairs like they were before. I quickly took out my hair claw clip and put my hair in a bun using that hair claw clip. I walked towards the last chair and table and kept them in the right order while I was doing so Taehyung came towards me. "You did a good job in the debate, beautiful " he said. As I looked at him.

"Thank you, even though you did a great job," I smiled at him. "Thanks" he said as we both began to rearrange the chairs and tables.

-

Me and Taehyung were finally done with rearranging all the chairs and tables. I sat beside Taehyung as handed me his water bottle, before he remove his earphone and his phone as i took the water bottle in my hand and drank the water

As Taehyung, he plugs his earphones in his ear, I gazed at him when he handed me the earphone. I looked at him confused. Seeing me confused he plugged one of the earphones in my ears. Taehyung began to play songs from his playlist, as we both listened to the songs silently.

˖ ࣪𓂃 ✧ 테디 ! ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ✧𓂃 ˖ ࣪
Author note 💌: You nice keep going!
Updates from now onwards on
- every Monday, Wednesday, Friday
💜Borahae💜
˖ ࣪𓂃 ✧ 테디 ! ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ✧𓂃 ˖