4

I entered the class again, and sat down on my seat. It has been just two days since college started. Should I talk with others? I gazed at my side just to see Madison and Dak-Ho talking and laughing.

Yeah maybe I should talk with someone. I tapped on the shoulder of the person sitting ahead of me. "Hey I am Y/n and you are?" I asked him "Noah" he muttered "it is so nice to meet you Noah" I smiled a little at him "Nice to meet you too Y/n" he smiled back at me. "So which subjects have you taken ?" I asked him "Business, economics , psychology and English" "Business? But i never saw you at the online class or even in yesterday's class" He just looked at me before he spoke again "that was because i was in class B first and today my class teacher came and said that I am in class A and no longer in class B"

"Oh cool , I am looking forward to studying with you" I smiled at him. "Same here" after he said that the next thing I knew was that we were shaking hands. As it was break time so me and Noah kept on chatting not a lot but only little I came to know that he wanted to become a journalist. And all , after talking with him I began to talk with his bench mate - Josh. I almost talked with everyone so that they did not feel left out. Well at least I tried to get out of my comfort zone to make others feel comfortable around me and it was not a bad thing to do.

The bell rang.

It was my favorite lecture of all times- Information technology (IT). I took out a notebook from my bag and also my pouch. "Which lecture is it?" Madison asked me "Well we have IT so you must have biology" I said as Madison looked at me surprised. " How did you know I have biology?" she muttered " You , yourself told me this morning" I shrugged my shoulders. When Jimin and Taehyung came towards me "Hey Y/n it is IT right?" Jimin asked me. "Yup it sure is... let's go" I said as Jimin nodded his head. "How have you been Jimin?" I asked him "I have been great and you? Are you still into swimming ?" Jimin asked as I gazed at him. Oh yeah how can I forget Jimin and I took swimming lessons together, this summer.

"Yeah swimming makes me feel comfortable" I said as I gazed at Taehyung "How are you Taehyung?" I tried to start a conversation with Taehyung as he was just staring at me and Jimin while we were walking downstairs to the computer lab. "Great, thank you for asking... What about you?" He had a little smile on his face. "Me too" I said as I pushed the door of the lab but it was not opening "what is wrong with you?" I muttered, Taehyung giggled a little before saying "It is locked Y/n" As I looked down , shoot it is locked. I looked down feeling embarrassed.

"Wait here I will go and bring the keys" Jimin said as he left to get the keys. There was complete silence , no one dared to open their mouths. "Do you think we have ms. Lily as our IT teacher?" Taehyung broke the silence "I did not know but I hope she is still teaching us IT , she is really the great teacher" I spoke , Taehyung nodded his head as he agreed. I opened my mouth to say something when I heard Ms. Lily's voice, I turned my head just to see Jimin and ms. lily coming together. My face lightened when I saw her. Yes, Ms Lily is our IT teacher , I was beyond happy.

"Hello kids, how are you all?" she said "we are great Ms. Lily and you?" we all said it together "even me kids" she giggled , as she opened the door making us go inside the class.

We all walked inside the class, I sat on the first bench of row 1 and all the others sat on the second row. "Psst Jimin , Taehyung please sit behind me" I called them because I did not want to sit alone in one full row.

"Sure" they came and sat behind me. As Ms. Lily began to teach us the first ever chapter of IT- data processing. Her presentations have really good points so I opened my book and began to write literally everything which was presented.

After one hour

The lecture was over , we were about to thank Ms. Lily. when Taehyung spoke "Hm Ms. Lily, I will not come tomorrow. I am going to Paris for my aunt's wedding for more than a week" We all looked at him. Wow, Paris for a wedding. This is amazing. It has been more than a year since I went to a wedding. Damn it , he is lucky, I thought.

"Wow that is great Taehyung, just inform the head miss about it okay?" Ms. Lily said as Taehyung nodded his head. "I will" He smiled a little "Enjoy your stay at Paris and also enjoy the wedding" Ms. Lily said. "Yes I will"

-

"So you are saying that he is going to Paris ... freaking Paris at the start of the year just for his aunt's wedding?" Liza asked "Yup he is" I said as I munched on my chocolate "He is freaking lucky... my mom would not even take me to my cousin's wedding in seoul" Liza said.

"Stop lying, your mom did ask you to come but you did not. If you would have come here we could have met" I said "Okay you are right, but I had my unit test at that time and they are important" Liza smiled "do not you dare to lie in front of me Bae Liza. They were not important, something else was!" I said , as a blush crept on her face "Okay fine that something was important but whatever" she shrugged her shoulders off.

"And what about those couple friends you said to me?" Liza changed the topic "Oh yes they were so cringe!! Madison is Eri and Dak-ho is not a fan about them" I said "Oh~ now we are talking tell more what did he said and all about them because i will haunt him in his dreams if he said something bad about them" I giggled as I told her everything including the things which happened in the accounting class.

And like always we both kept on talking and did not even notice time. Time always flies by quickly whenever i am talking with Liza, talking with her makes me feel so much better.

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭

chapter 4 is completed

Share this books with your friends

Thank you for reading- who do I love?

Please vote

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭