22

ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ

"Y/n, go outside and get some fresh air, you have been in your room since you came back from your college" I heard mom shout from downstairs. "If you don't go outside, I swear to god I will lock you in your room and you just stay in your room and you will not even go to your college" She again shouted. I kept my phone on the nightstand as I got up from the bed and walked downstairs

"Are you going out?" My mom asked as I nodded. "Yes I will be back in an hour or two" I said, as I put on my shoes which were kept right where I removed them. "That is like my good girl" My mom smiled, as she handed me a water bottle. "Incase you feel thirsty" I smiled before thanking her.

I closed the door behind me, as I began walking even though I didn't even know where to go. I walked through the park opposite of the open basketball court. After walking for about 20 minutes I walked out of the park. I was about to go back home but I remember what I told my mom about me coming after an hour or so. I sighed as I was about to walk back inside the park.

"Beautiful!" I heard a well-known voice. I stopped and looked at the direction from where the voice was coming from. I spotted Taehyung with a basketball in his hand, he smiled once I gazed at him. He came towards me, running. "Hey Taehyung," I smiled at him. "What are you doing here?" he asked me. "I came here to walk and what about you?" I raised my eyebrows. He just raised the basketball in his hand

"I am here to play basketball" He said "Alone?" I asked. "Yeah, just because Jimin was busy with his dance competition". "Oh" I muttered. "Are you done with your walk?" He asked, as I nodded my head. He did not say anything for a few minutes, he just gazed at me. "Um, since you are done with your walk... can you please play basketball with me?" He asked. "I would love to ,Taehyungie but.. I don't know how to play" I looked down. "Oh i will teach you, it is easy, please please play with me" he pouted.

"Please beautiful" I sighed. "Okay I will let's go" Taehyung smiled at me. Taehyung held my hand and took me to the basketball court. "Okay first you need to dribble the ball and then try to shoot the ball like this" Taehyung shooted the ball through the basketball net.

"Wow" . Yes, I was surprised that he could get the goal in just one try. Taehyung took the ball in his hand and gave it to me. "Try" He said as I cluelessly looked at him. He took the ball in his hand "Okay so hold the ball like this and shoot" He handed me the ball again. "I can not do it" I said as I looked at the ball. "Try" he walked a little behind me. I looked at him, 'do it' he mouthed "I will not be able to shoot the ball in the basket" I said. "It is okay, just try" He smiled. And yes I tried and the ball hit the basketball board and fell down.

I looked at Taehyung, just to see him smiling. "That was a great shot, for a first timer" He said, encouraging me. I took the ball from the ground. Taehyung walked towards me. "Your turn" I handed the ball to him. As he again scored a shot.

-

"Come on Taehyungie I can not do it, you saw how the ball was going everywhere but not inside the basket" I said as I took the ball in my hand. "See now... it will not go inside the basket but hit the board when it falls down" I threw the ball, and to my surprise it went inside the basket. "Did you see that?" I asked Taehyung, who was standing a little behind me. He was also surprised but he soon smiled at me.

"Yes, I did. Congrats Y/n you did it" He smiled, seeing him smile made me smile and feel proud of myself that I finally, after so many tries I did it! "Now that you did it. How about a match?" Taehyung walked towards me as he gazed at me.

˖ ࣪𓂃 ✧ 테디 ! ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ✧𓂃 ˖
 ࣪Author note 💌: things that are cute - you, you , YOU
Thank you for reading- who do I love?
Please do vote and comment down
💜Borahae💜
˖ ࣪𓂃 ✧ 테디 ! ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ✧𓂃 ˖