34

Flight number 45 has just landed.

I took my suitcase as my heels made the creaking sound. I walked out of the airport. I was wearing my grey hooded knitted sweater which was given to me by Taehyung on my birthday with black pants. It was a comfortable outfit for an uncomfortable plane ride for about 15 hours.

As soon as I exited the airport my eyes began to search for him. Looking here and there, I could not find him. "He is late" I sighed as I removed my cell phone and was about to scroll through it when I heard him.

"Beautiful" I gazed up just to see Taehyung standing in his office clothes, looking drop dead gorgeous.Not going to lie He did have the best glow up. He smiled at me. "How was your flight?" He asked me. "Tiring" I pouted "My baby is tired" He said as I nodded my head. "Very much" I added. "Are you hiding something from me?" I raised my eyebrows as one of his hands was behind his back.

"Oh yeah" He smiled as he brought his hand ahead just for me to see a bouquet of Heliotrope - my favourite flowers. "For you" He handed me the bouquet. I took the bouquet in my hand as I hugged him, my hug so tight that it could crush his bones but what can I do? He made me happy in just one minute.

"Okay now, come on let's go" He broke the hug and held my hand before taking the suitcase in his hand. We both sat in his car and he began the car. I thought he was taking me to my place but I was wrong he was taking me somewhere else.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him "you will see soon" he muttered as he raced the car

-

After about an hour of car ride we finally reached a house. "Whose house is it?" I gazed at Taehyung. "Mine," He smiled. "Let's go inside" he added as he held my hand and took me inside the house.

As soon as we walked inside the house. I saw my parents sitting with a couple their age. "Mom dad" I called them out as they got up , I ran towards them and hugged them. "I missed you both" I muttered "Us? Or him?" They broke the hug and gazed at me and then Taehyung. Okay my parents are good at teasing me and making me blush.

"All of you" I gulped as I answered. "Y/n, these are my parents. Mom , dad she is Y/n my girlfriend" Taehyung said as I looked at the couple. I quickly bowed, showing my respect to them. "It is really nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Kim" I smiled at them. "It is nice to meet you also Y/n, and don't call us Mr. and Mrs. Kim you can call us mom and dad"

What mom and dad? Did this guy plan something while I am gone? I gazed at Taehyung for a few seconds and then at his parents. I just smiled as I did not know what else can i do.

"Okay as we all are here now we can discuss the topic" Mrs. Kim said as the five of them nodded as I looked confused at all the five of them . "Which topic?" I asked.

"Of our marriage, beautiful " Taehyung said. "What?" I almost shouted in shock. "Y/n Taehyung had already asked for our permission" My mom said. Okay now he began to do things on his own without letting me know.

"Before you say anything to him, he wants to surprise you which is why he did not tell you that he is doing this" my mom added quickly because she knows me very well.

Well yeah he did surprise me and not going to lie it is the best surprise I could ever ask for. "Y/n let's get married, I will never let you down. I want a future with you only . I want you to become the mom of our kids. I will always keep you happy I promise"

That was what he said , five years ago and he kept his words. Currently we both are happily married for almost five years, not only that we have already started a family together. "Thank you for choosing me to be in your life Taehyung" . I looked at the sofa , seeing my son- Elijah Joeng-ho and husband sleeping together as I put a blanket to cover them , Taehyung's eyes open he gazed at me for few second "I choose you and I'll choose you, over and over, without any pause or doubt , I will keep choosing you, beautiful"

It has been over 7 years we have been together , but still he does not fail to make my heart beat like crazy .

"I love you" I smiled "I love you more"

˖ ࣪𓂃 ✧ 테디 ! ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ✧𓂃 ˖ ࣪
🤍Book completed 🤍
Thank you for loving this book.
Thank you for reading this book till the very end
Please keep on supporting me
💜BORAHAE💜
˖ ࣪𓂃 ✧ 테디 ! ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ✧𓂃 ˖