6

"Damn he had been through a lot" Liza said "I know right, I think now I understand why is he acting like that" I looked at her. "Yeah maybe even I understand him , I feel bad for him but then after he said that he would slap you just because you don't know the answer. I am still bitter on that part, and you can not tell me to forgive him for that. If I get a chance to meet him I will show him" Liza angrily said.

"What will you do?" I asked her "You will see what I will do " She shrugged off her shoulder. "Oh so it is a wait and watch thing" I saw Liza nodding her head. "Anyways I am planning to be nice to him" I said as Liza gazed at me "why ?" She asked, "I don't know girl but after hearing from him today I thought that I will be his friend whom he can trust. I want to show him that not all friends are like his friend, I just want to be with him no matter what" I spoke

I saw Liza glaring at me "What?" I asked as she began to clean her ears "I pardon you to repeat yourself" she said , I sighed " I will be his friend whom he can trust. I want to show him that not all friends are like his friend, I just want to be with him no matter what" I repeat myself "Are you even hearing yourself girl?" Liza blinked her eyes. "Yeah, why are you asking?" I confusedly look at her. "Oh girl you got a little crush on him" Liza smiled at me "what no! What are you talking about ?" I shouted. Liza just smiled at me, it was not a normal smile but a teasing one. I know it and so does she "What tell me?" I started to get irritated because she was just having a teasing smile on her face. "Urgh Liza I swear to god tell me"

Liza chuckled before saying "The way you were talking just tells it and plus your eyes talk, they were lit up when you talk-" "Oh hell no it is not want you to think it is" I cutted her. "Okay fine as you say" She again gave me a teasing smile "Liza" I warned her. "Okay fine I will stop doing that" she said. "Look you took the wrong idea about the thing which i told you i meant to say I will be kind with him just that is all" I explained myself. "Yeah whatever. It is already late here, and some people have to go to college tomorrow at 7 so need to sleep" she said

"Oh even me.. Good night sleep well" I said as she nodded before saying the same and she cutted the call. "Okay so tomorrow is the day" I said to myself before switching off the light and keeping my phone on charge.

My alarm buzzed, earlier than my normal time. I got out of my bed, and made my bed. Before I walked to my bathroom, I took a warm bath for almost 20 minutes, it relaxed my body. All the so-called tension I had was over, as yesterday we gave our maths test and it went really amazing. After showering for 20 minutes I came out and wore my paramore t-shirt dress and wore a white pants. I bent down and removed my white shoes from underneath my bed.

After that, I blow dried my hair, and I sat down on the chair of my dressing table. I pulled out my lucky icon charm necklace from my jewellery box and wore it. I let my hair down, as I did not want to make them. I took out my hoops from the box before I closed the box and I wore them.

I bent down and wore my shoes. Today I wanted to surprise my mom by cooking breakfast for the both of us. I took my college bag. I walked downstairs and kept my bag on the chair as I walked towards the kitchen to make pancakes for myself and mom.

Few minutes later.

The pancakes were made, I was about to place them on the plate when mom came inside the kitchen "What is h-" she stopped when she saw me. "Oh so it was Y/n who was cooking pancakes" My mom said as I smiled "Yes mom, I made breakfast for the both of us" My mom smiled at me, before walking towards me. "That is so sweet of you, honey". "Now let's eat without wasting any time," I spoke as my mom nodded her head.

"Bye mom" I said as I came out of the car. "Bye, have a good day today" I nodded my head. "You too" she smiled as she began to drive to her office. I walked inside my college, making my way to my classroom. As always I am the first one to come, I switched on the lights and sat in my place.

I took my phone out and began to scroll through it. Until Noah and Josh inside the classroom. "Good morning Noah and Josh" I smiled at them "morning y/n" They smiled at me. "So once again you are first" They said, as I nodded. "Yeah , now it just sucks to come to college at 8 because you know that no one will be here till 8:20" both of them giggled.

"Yes but now we are here" They said as I nodded my head. "So did you understand what Ms. Yumi taught us yesterday ?" Noah gazed at me. "Yeah I did understand why ? did you both not understand anything ?" I looked at the both of them as they nodded. "Mind explaining us?" Josh asked, as I smiled "sure so yesterday we did the type of business. Sole trader, partnership, joint venture and franchise. A sole trader is a business which is operated by an individual person and that person provides the capital for the business. Did you both understand?" They nodded, making me teach them other concepts further.

As I was teaching Noah and Josh the concepts. Dak-ho entered the class, he banged the down making the three of us flinch badly. Oh god my heart is beating so fast. I took a few breaths. "Morning bitches" he said. "Morning" me, Josh and Noah smiled at him. "What are you three doing?" He asked as he switched on the AC and walked towards us. Remember to be nice , I thought as I was about to shout at him for banging the door so hard. "Business concept" I answered. "What why ?" He confusedly asked. "Do we have a test?" He asked as we shook our heads as no. "Okay then don't study, why are you studying and stop studying!" He closed the book which was in front of me. "You know Noah, I hit the gym yesterday and.." blah blah blah. He started to talk about the gym again and I rolled my eyes.

I know i wanted to be nice with him but i cannot listen to his gym talks. So I removed my phone and began to scroll through it. "How much phone will you watch? Stop watching and listen to me." He took my phone from my hand, as I took a few breaths "Give me back my phone and then I will listen" I said. "No you will not! So the phone stays with me and when i am done talking you can have it" I rolled my eyes again. "Fine" I muttered as he kept on talking about how a girl was flirting with him , and trying to gain his attention and all. This talk went on and on till the teacher entered the class and told him to go back to his place. "Give me my phone" I muttered as he handed me my phone back. Thank god that our teacher came or else I would have not gotten my phone back.

"Students today our topic is society. So I want you all to think about what a society is ? and what do you all feel about having a society which judges people?.. I am giving you all five minutes to write it down on a piece of paper and then we will start our class" our teacher as we took out our books and began to write about society.

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭

Chapter is completed

Thank you for reading- who do I love?

Share this books with your friends

Please do vote and comment down

Hope you all have a great day ahead.

New chapter every day

BORAHAE

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭