32

Taehyung bid goodbyes with my parents. He has not said a word to me since that bomb of me going to New york to study dropped on him. "I will walk you out" I said as he nodded his head. I quickly took my slippers and wore them.

I closed the door behind me. Taehyung walked ahead of me. "Taehyung" I called him out, as he ignored me. And walked more ahead. Oh boy he is pissed off. "Tae, are you mad at me?" I walked after him and quickly held his hand.

"Taehyung, I know what I did was wrong. I was about to tell you that I got accepted into Columbia university" I said "when?" he raised his eyebrows "when were you going to tell me Y/n, you are literally flying to NYC in the next two weeks" he said. His voice held pain.

"I promise I was going to tell you after lunch today but d-dad already told you. Please don't be angry. I am s-sorry I should have told you about it soon" I said, as my voice cracked. I heard him sighed "Don't apologies beautiful, I am not mad at you, it is just that I am quite surprised and shocked that you got into Columbia and you did not tell me"

"I am sorry" I said, as tears flowed down my cheeks. Taehyung lifted my chin with his fingers , he made me look into his eyes which held tears in them. His eyes looked at my lips for a few good minutes , without any warning, he placed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes slowly, kissing him back.

Taehyung slowly slides his hands across my body and then rests one of his hand on my cheek giving me butterflies. The soft kiss turned into a hard and breathless kiss, while kissing I felt something salty on my lips. I opened my eyes just to see Taehyung crying. It was not only him crying but the sky was crying with him. Yes it was raining very heavily.

"Taehyung" I called him out as I broke our kiss. He quickly hugged me, I was hearing him sob continuously. "Taehyung, why are you crying?" I began to rub his back. He did not say anything, just kept on crying after sometime he broke the hug and gazed at me before saying "I am not going to stop you from going to New York city and achieving your dream , beautiful. I am so proud of you , beautiful." he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Why were you crying then?" I asked him. "Because I will miss you a lot" He looked down on the ground. "Even I will miss you a lot but don't worry we will stay connected through facetime and we will always make time to chat with each other" I smiled as he nodded.

"Promise?" He showed me his pinky finger. "Promise" I locked my pinky finger with his. We both looked at our locked pinky finger and gazed at each other

˖ ࣪𓂃 ✧ 테디 ! ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ✧𓂃 ˖ ࣪
Author note 💌: stream HAEGEUM, PEOPLE PT.2, LIKE CRAZY, AND SET ME FREE PT.2
BORAHAE💜
˖ ࣪𓂃 ✧ 테디 ! ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ✧𓂃 ˖