21

ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ

"Y/n, can you please carry them inside" My mom removed a bag out of the car and handed me the bag. I took the bag in my hand and walked towards our beach house. We always visit our beach house during the summer breaks, but today we are here for the weekend because I forced my parents to bring me here.

I opened the door of the beach house, and walked inside, keeping the bag on the floor. I walked inside the house after my parents came inside the house with all the bags. I stood in front of the window and took a look at the ocean. My mood always lightens up whenever I am here, there are many of my memories connected with this place.

I opened the window and stepped out. My nostrils were hit by the resinous aroma of pine trees, then the scent of sand dunes. I breathe in the fresh air. I eventually closed my eyes as the air softly hit my face. "Y/n" My mom came and stood beside me. "Yes?" I opened my eyes and looked at her. "What happened ? Is something wrong?" She glanced at me. "um...Nope nothing is wrong" I lied. "Lies!" she raised her voice a little "You know that you could share anything with me right?" I nodded my head

"So what was the reason you asked us to bring you here?" My mom asked me as I did not answer her question and looked away "You're feeling blue, what is the reason? Did things not turn out the way you wanted to with Dak-ho?" She asked, my eyes widened as I gazed at him. "How do you know?" I muttered in a low tone. "I am your mother and I know everything, what did Dak-ho say or do to you?" she asked. "He hit me mom" I said, as my mom looked surprised and shocked both at the same time.

I sighed, because I know that now I need to tell her everything.

"I just don't know what I saw in him?" I cried in my mom's arms as she rubbed my back. " It is okay honey, he was the wrong person at the wrong time, forget about him. Now don't waste your tears behind that jerk" My mom said "Even Taehyung said the same" I said, as I looked at my mom. "Taehyung?" My mom said, "Yes, Taehyung, the guy I study IT and English with. He was the one who gave me a shoulder to cry. He made me comfortable, he said that he is a jerk, and I should not cry for him".

"Oh" My mom said, she is still a little confused. "Okay now tell me everything about this kid, Taehyung". Oh ho, now mom would want to know everything. "Um.. mom I will go for a swim, I really need to" I came up with an excuse, as I was about to get up.

"Jung Y/n sit down and tell me everything, I need to know each and everything, or else you will not go for the swim" My mom strictly said. "Argh! Can I tell you after I am done swimming ?" I asked. "Nope you will sleep after you're done swimming so sit back down and tell" My mom said "Fine" I muttered as I sat back down on the bed. And told her everything about Taehyung and what happened between us. After all, my mom is best friend and I can not find things from her.

˖ ࣪𓂃 ✧ 테디 ! ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ✧𓂃 ˖ ࣪
Author note 💌:have a great day/ night
 Thank you for reading- who do I love?
Please do vote and comment down
💜Borahae💜
˖ ࣪𓂃 ✧ 테디 ! ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ✧𓂃 ˖