33

-Taehyung point of view-

Time really went so fast, days turned into weeks , weeks into months and months into years. It has been four years since Y/n have been in New York City, she completed her bachelor of business administration. She has done BBA in marketing.

Like promise me and Y/n have been in touch a lot, I have even surprised her on our 1st one year anniversary by going to New York City. She was surprised by seeing me there. She just jumped on me and hugged me like a koala. I stayed there for a week. Y/n and I went on all kinds of dates, amusement park date, shopping date, movie date, zoo date and also jazz concert.

I had a lot of fun with her. After the one week ended it was time for me to go home, she dropped me to the airport and hugged me goodbye. she did not cry in front of me but after I left I heard from Liza that she cried a lot.

Time really passed by in the blink of an eye. She is coming back to Korea in the next one week. It would be a lie if I said that I did not miss her. I missed him like crazy and still am missing her. I gazed at the photo frame which had a picture of her and me at the jazz concert in New York City. The vibe at the concert was much more relaxed.

I smiled as all those happy memories flashed in front of my eyes. My smile faded when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I muttered as Jimin walked inside with a red file. "Taehyung, I need your signature on these documents" he handed me the file. Oh yes I forgot to tell you, in the past two years I started a company with Jimin. Our company is a digital marketing agency. We have the biggest brands as our clients.

Our company is one of the top companies in Korea right now. Y/n was the one who designed our company logo. Not only that but Y/n is also the chief creative officer of our company. She takes up meeting on Zoom with her team. She does all the work if she is not satisfy by her creative team.

(The logo designed by Y/n 👇)

"So when is Y/n returning?" Jimin asked as he took the file from my hand

"So when is Y/n returning?" Jimin asked as he took the file from my hand. "Next week" I smiled. "You are really excited to meet her right?" I was about to answer but Jimin answered his own question. "Wait I should not ask that cause I know you are really excited it is written on your face" Jimin giggled.

Oh no, now he will start to tease me, typically about what park jimin will do. I shook off my head as he began to tease me, he is never going to change. "Oh my, am I seeing Kim Taehyung blush for the first time?"

He went on and on after that until he got tired.

-

"Goodbye go home save" Jimin and bid goodbyes as I walked towards my car. I sat inside my car and made my way to Mr. and Mrs. Jung's house. I had to have a talk with them about something really important.

As I was on the way it started to rain. Rain always reminds me of our first kiss- soft , tender and sublime. I raced the car so that I can quickly complete my work at their place and go to my place.

˖ ࣪𓂃 ✧ 테디 ! ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ✧𓂃 ˖ ࣪
Author note 💌: one more chapter to go
Borahae💜
˖ ࣪𓂃 ✧ 테디 ! ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ ✧𓂃 ˖