2

After a lot of struggle I found my class, I gazed at my phone and checked the timing is 8:15 AM . Great, I was late on my first day, I was about to go inside the class when my body crashed with some else's. "I'm in a rush" the person said and began to run to the left side of the hallway.

I turned my head to the side to see the person I bumped into, but that person was quite fast so I could not catch a glimpse of him. "I am sorry my best friend bumped into you and did not even bother saying a sorry to you, he is always like this" I heard a low mellifluous voice, I turned my head just to see a girl, she had wide greyish-green eyes with dark eyelashes, full cheeks, and a well refined nose.

Oh I remember her , she is Madison Mills, she really looks much more pretty in real life than on zoom meeting. "You are Madison Mills... right?" She smiled at me before giving a nod "and you are Y/n... Jung Y/n" I nodded at her "Yup that is me" I flashed her a smile "You have the prettiest smile" She complimented me. "Thanks, you have really pretty eyes". "Thank you.. Well if we both are done complimenting each other can you both just go inside the class and sit together ?" she asked

"Sit together?... yeah sure I would love that unless you make me sit in the front seat " I said , as she looked at me before giggling , making me also giggle "Yeah sure now let's go our class teacher is about to come" she took my hands and pulled me inside the classroom.

When I entered the classroom, I could feel all eyes on me, maybe it was because I was with a pretty looking girl. I shrugged my shoulders as Madison showed me our seats. We both sat beside each other, she was about to speak when a guy entered the classroom. The guy's facial features are broad and he has taut cheeks and thin pink lips. He has big eyes and raised shoulders, he has a well built body.

By looking at his well built body everyone can say that he is a gym freak or he hits the gym. Few girls were totally fangirling over him. I was not fangirling, I was just shocked to see someone like this in our class. Madison rolled her eyes at that those girls

"Who is he?" I whispered "Oh he is my best friend, Park Dak-Ho , the same guy who bumped into you, he sits behind us " Madison spoke, as she saw Dak- Ho walking towards his seat. Madison took her phone and opened her Instagram and began to scroll through it .

Y/n also took out her phone, busy scrolling through her Instagram as well. When she heard Dak-Ho calling out Madison. "Hey Maddy" Madison turned around irritatedly. "What do you want now, Dak-Ho? Go and talk with your other bestie" She said, as Dak-Ho chuckled.

His chuckles made chills in my spine. He was about to say something when two guys entered the class. One of them was tall in height and the other one was short in height compared with the tall one. The short guy who is probably taller than me, He has a round face with chubby cheeks and an angular jaw. His lips are so plum. Very soft features and doll-like appearance and Small lil' nose with two cute lil' moles on his forehead.

Now let's talk about the tall guy beside him. He wore a hoodie with sweatpants . He has a square jaw, and angular features. His eyes were unique; he had a monolid and a double eye-lid combo. He has thick and beautiful brows. His face is so symmetrical, man is this guy out some anime or what?

Are these two guys even in my class ? I thought - wait a damn minute I know they are in my class! Park Jimin, he is the math genius whom I had been with in an online competition. We played this competition because our college chose us, because I and Jimin are the math geniuses of our college. I am a genius in Math but that does not mean I love math nope I hate it.

And that tall is Taehyung, the quiet online class child, he only talked when it was important or he felt like talking . We study only 2 classes together. That is English and information technology. My thoughts were disturbed when I felt someone patting my shoulder , I turned around to see Dak-Ho "Yes?" I raised my eyebrows. "Oh sorry it was my mistake, Madison, see you threw my hand and she ended up getting hurt" He said while looking at Madison.

Madison quickly looked at me "Sorry Y/n... but it is not my fault that you are acting like a child" She back fired as she glared at Dak-Ho. "Okay fine don't look at me like this, I promise i would not talk with anyone other than you" Dak-Ho kept both of his hands on Madison's shoulder, as he massaged her shoulders. While saying sorry. Madison, on the other hand , did not give any shit to him. That was when he pulled Madison's chair behind and made her look at his eyes. Madison pouted as she started to say how hurt she was because of his behavior.

I did not want to see something which I regret seeing so I quickly turned my head to the front and saw that the teacher had already entered the class. She began to ask us for our introduction as she is our new English teacher.

The rest of the first day we just gave our introduction to our new teachers and just had fun.

—-

"So how was your first day?" Liza asked through the screen. "It was great , seeing all of them in real life, some of them were exactly opposite how they looked in online class" I said as I munched on my chocolate bar. "And did you get any crushes?" I shook my head "Nope liza" Liza smiled "Oh okay now say about that couple who pretend to be friends? That you texted me about , what were they doing?" Liza asked

"Oh they Liza the girl was sitting beside me and the guy was sitting behind us and damn they were much more than best friends, they were getting all touchy and I was feeling cringe!! The boy was pulling her in his arms and yuck it was cringe to watch" I made a face, which made Liza giggle "And you know the worst part is that I have business, English and accounting with that guy" I complained to her about how lovey dovely they were for the longest time I know.  

I also told her , about how annoyed I was and tired being a third-wheel for them

---------------------------------------

My first ever Wattpad book, please support me.

Please share this book with your friends

BORAHAE <333

I hope u all enjoy reading this chapter

-------------------------------------