19

Few minutes before

Taehyung point of view

I got up and walked towards Jimin as he called me for the hand wrestling fight. I got in my position to get the hand wrestling fight started. That time we all heard a loud slap sound. The sound was really very loud which made all of us look at the side from where the sound came, Dak-ho and Y/n.

Dak-ho's hands were on Y/n's back. Dak-ho slapped Y/n! What the actually fuck? How dare he hit her? Who gave him the right to slap her? My eyes darkened as I glared at Dak-ho , I tightened my jaw, as I grinned my teeth feeling angry. I did not listen to what the others were saying, I just glared at him.

"Yes Y/n" Jimin spoke, I could feel Y/n looking at me. My eyes softened when I saw her, there were tears in her eyes. That son of bitch. I gave her a nod to go out. She got up and left the classroom. I glared at Dak-ho. "Why did you hit Y/n?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders. "Why Dak-ho?" I asked him again, but this time a little loud . "Nothing just wanted to take revenge from her" He muttered

"Revenge of what?" I asked. "That bitch-" "Her name is Y/n not a bitch so call her by her name not by other names such as bitch, got it!" I shouted. Dak-ho rolled his eyes. "Whatever, don't shout at me" Dak-ho muttered. "I will not shout at you, just tell me why the hell did you hit her" I tried to calm myself down. "That bitch-" "Y/n!" I glared at him. "Y/n , she shouted at me in the morning for banging the door, it is not her fucking property so why the heck she shouted at me, what the fuck she thinks of herself , is she a queen or what" Dak-ho shrugged off his shoulders.

"So you will hit her just because she shouted at you?" I raised my eyebrows. "Yes of course duh, how dare she speak to me like this, she does not have manners, wait does she even know what manners are?" Dak-ho laughed loudly, making me even more angry . only I know how badly I wanted to beat the shit out of him but I stayed calm.

"Wow, so you will hit anyone just because they shouted at you, wow. no one has given you the right to hit anyone. You are such a horrible person" I said in disbelief, he just rolled his eyes again. "And Y/n is the most well behaved person I have ever met, she has more manners than you have Dak-ho" I said. "Whatever" he scoffed.

I took a few steps towards him. "This is the first and last time you ever hit Y/n, if you ever hit her again" I gazed into his eyes. "Then what?" He asked. "Then you will see what will happen to you". I smirked at him as I walked out of the classroom, to find Y/n.

I spotted her sitting on the floor of the terrace. She was hugging her legs and crying. My face softened. My beautiful is crying because of that asshole. I walked towards her and sat beside her. "Beautiful" I called her out, as she gazed at me. She had dry tears on her face, and she still was crying.

My heart clenched when I saw her like this

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭
Author note 💌: You are the best person I ever met
Thank you for reading- who do I love?
Please do vote and comment down
💜Borahae💜
◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭