14

"What are you thinking about?" Liza gazed at me, making me come out of my thoughts. "Me ? nothing" I said. "You are lying, tell me what is happening? Did dak-ho do something to you again?" she asked.

"Nope it is not Dak-ho" I muttered "Than about whom are you thinking?" She raised her eyebrows "you remember I told you that one of my classmates is going to Paris right?" She nodded "Tae-hyun?" "Taehyung" I corrected her. "Okay what about him ?" She took a sip of her apple juice.

"I don't know why I am thinking about him, okay so what happen was that today Mrs. Lim asked me to find Taehyung and give him certain forms to fill. So I took the forms from her and walked inside the classroom thinking he would be there" I stopped "Okay then?" She said making me continue

"But he was not there, so i asked his friend where he is , he said either he will be on the terrace or in the art room , i checked both of the place but no he was not there when i was about to go back to my class when I heard soft music coming from the music room, I don't know why I went to see who is inside the room playing the piano to my surprise it was Taehyung" I said "So you heard him playing the piano nothing else?" She looked confused at me.

"Yes I did hear him playing the piano, and then some people I don't know pushed me , and-" "You fell inside the music room and he stopped playing and walked towards you" Liza cutted me off "Yeah, but how did you know?" My eyes widened. "Wait really, I was just kidding , I really did not know that happened" Liza said , even she was in shock.

"Then I got up and gave him the paper and asked him to fill it, then he asked if I was listening to the piece of work he was playing , and I said yes, I was sorry. I said sorry because you know there are people who do not want others to listen to the things they play" Liza nodded her head as I continued

"And after he filled the form and gave it to me , as I was going he said some things which made me forget to breathe, I was so shocked, it felt like I could not move" Liza had her mouth open a little as she smiled "what did he say?" she asked

"He was like Y/n you don't have to say sorry to me, you can listen to me, playing the piano anytime you want" I said, as my head replayed this scene. "Oh my gosh!" Liza shouted , she was looking so happy. "This is lit!! Girl oh my god , listening to you saying this made me feel certain things" And after that i remember Liza kept on teasing me about this till the time we ended the call.

I kept my phone on the nightstand, when I heard a notification, I quickly picked up my phone and looked at the message which just came. I thought it was from Liza but nope it was a message from Taehyung. I unlocked my phone and saw his message.

Taehyung:
Hi Y/n.
Send on 7:45 PM
Y/n:
Hey, what's up?
Send on 7:45 PM
Taehyung:
Are you busy?
Send on 7:46 PM
Y/n:
Nope, why what happened?
Send on 7:46 PM
Taehyung:
Actually can you please send me IT notes?
I asked Jimin but he did not had notes so he asked me
To ask you because you always write notes , so can you
Please send them to me??
Send on 7:47 PM
Y/n:
Yes sure
Send on 7:47 PM

I took out my IT book from my bag and clicked pictures and sent it to him.

Y/n:
And that is the end, I hope it helps u😊
Send on 7:50 PM
Taehyung:
Thank you a lot for helping me, Y/n
Send on 7:50 PM
Y/n:
No need Taehyung
Send on 7:51 PM
Taehyung:
Anyways...did you have your dinner?
Send on 7:51 PM

A smile appeared on my face as I texted him

Y/n:
Yup, and u?
Send on 7:52 PM
Taehyung:
Yeah just had
Send on 7:53 PM

And after that we both kept on texting each other till 9 PM. Not going to lie but Taehyung made me smile and laugh a lot though his funny text. There is still a smile on my face and all thanks to him.

Taehyung:
Okay it getting late now, need to go to sleep😴
Meet you tomorrow at college
Send on 9:04 PM
Y/n:
Yup it is
Send on 9:04 PM
Taehyung:
Good night, sweet dreams, sleep well
Send on 9:05 PM
Y/n:
Good night, sweet dreams, sleep well
Send on 9:05 PM

I turned the airplane mode on, and kept my phone on the nightstand before switching off the lights.

-

The next day

I walked into my classroom, I was wearing a future oversize black tee with Ollie Straight leg light wash denim jeans with my penny lane black loafer. I sat in my place and right after that, the door opened revealing Josh and Noah.

"See we kept our promise" They said , as I nodded " yes , you both did, I am really proud of you, kiddos" I smiled proudly at them. "We are not kiddos!" They both shouted. "Yes yes I know kiddos" I laughed. "Y/n I swear stop calling us kiddos" Noah said "I will not, kiddos " I teased him. "Y/n" Josh warned me.

"Kiddos kiddos kiddos" I smiled at them, as I got up . "Run Y/n just run, no one will save you from us" They said, as I began to run to the door. I was so engrossed in teasing them and running through the hallway and looking back at Josh and Noah, that I completely lost my balance, and I was about to trip and fall on the ground but instead I fell on someone's chest. And that someone was ... no other than Taehyung. He held me tightly as he questioned "Y/n , you okay?" He looked at me and that was when his eyes locked with mine.

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭

Author note 💌: You all are the reason of my happiness

Thank you for reading- who do I love? Chapter 14

Please do vote and comment down

💜Borahae💜

◦ ︵ 𓇼 ﹒ ⬭